Thread: Need a driver for windows 7 MSI EX630X

Need a driver for windows 7 MSI EX630X

I am looking out for a driver for my windows 7 MSI EX630X well I have tried looking in the various websites for the drivers of this particular laptop. So anyone knows is there any website which will give you the required driver for the MSI EX630X. So anyone who can help me with the problems then do let me know about it. I am in a very urgent need for the drivers of the laptop. Anyone having any idea then do let me know about it. I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Need a driver for windows 7 MSI EX630X

You will get the driver from the website of the particular manufacturer itself. I think there is no other place from where you will get the driver for your laptop. The other place that I would like to consider you to visit is the Microsoft websites. I think the Microsoft websites hosts all types of the drivers that are required and you will find it there only. So that’s what the suggestion that I can give you here now. So do have a look at it and I am quite sure that you will get the desired solutions.

Well I did have a look at the manufacturer’s websites and they had the driver for the EX630 and not the EX630X. I need the driver for the EX630X. So that’s why I did not go ahead with the installation of the drivers. I did have a look at the Microsoft websites and did not find anything there as well. So anyone having any idea why is it not happening? Does anyone have any idea what should I do? Please do suggest something over here. What should I do?

Well according to me you must go ahead with the installation of the drivers from the particular website in which you were getting the EX630 driver. I think that would have not made any difference. The X that you get in the end shows that the drivers will not come with the operating system. so that’s what I have to say here. If you are getting the driver for the EX630 then go ahead and install all the drivers for it. so do that and see if you are able to get your problem solved. I think it will. So all the best.

Finally I got the drivers in the Microsoft websites but again there is some problem here. Well the problem here is that if I try to install any particular driver from the website then at the end I get an error saying that I could not proceed with the installation of the drivers. So that’s what the problem I am facing here. Now having finally got the drivers now I am not able to install the drivers successfully. So can anyone help me what to do now? Any solutions?

What operating system do you have is it the windows 7 32 bit or the windows 7 64 bit operating system? If you have the 64 bit then it is always advisable to have a look under the 64 bit section only. If you are getting any drivers from the wrong section and you are trying to install it from there then you will not be able to install the driver successfully from there. So do have a look on the appropriate drivers in the proper section of the windows 7. You will be able to do the download successfully.

can u please tell me the OS you have???

Well I did get the proper solution here. I am really thankful to you for giving such appropriate solution here. I did not notice that and hence it is the mistake from my side that has caused so much confusion. Thanks for all the efforts that you have put in here to solve my issue. I really like to appreciate your efforts for helping me out here.