Thread: Nokia E6 TouchScreen Not responding out properly

Nokia E6 TouchScreen Not responding out properly

I have been using the phone of the Nokia E6 and have got the phone recently for my use. But the main problem is that I have just got the issue with the touch screen that is present in it, the phone is said to be having both the features of the QWERTY and also the touch screen in it. I have never thought of such issues in it. And the phone is said to be having the features such as that it is having 8 MP camera and also the expandable memory is up to 32 GB in it. Please help me out with the issue that is being faced by me.

Re: Nokia E6 TouchScreen Not responding out properly

The main issue that is being faced by you is that when water or any of the volatile substance is being fallen in it then the issues of the touch screen starts in it. If water has been fallen in the phone that you are using then you have to see that whether the phone might be having the touch screen issue in it. The main problem is when you are using more of the touch screen options then such issues are being created in it. So see that when the option of the QWERTY is being given then try to make use of that to in the mobile phone.

I have been having the similar issues but the problem was solved when I have kept the phone in the gallery for two days. And they have not even taken any charges from me, I had the phone under the warranty period and nothing has fallen in the phone like the volatile substance of water or anything. But still the issues of the phones were there in it. They have kept the phone for three days and it has been working out well after I have received the phone from them. The best option for you is also the same if the phone has not been submerged in any of the volatile substances such as water or anything else.

hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me. I have been able to take the phone to the nearest gallery and the phone was being repaired in it. I got the phone within the period of 4 days and I have been able to make the use of it properly. I just got the phone recently but the phone that I have just got is the new one and the touch display is just awesome in it. I also wanted some more information regarding the phone and also the features in it please give me the whole information of the phone.

Nokia E6 is said to be having the features of 8 megapixel digicam and also it has got the extra feature of auto-focus that can be used by you by just using the Thumb. And also it is being said to be having more of the features that has been used in it. The phone is having the feature of symbian that is said to be common in it. And also the phone is said to be having the memory that is of 32 GB. And also the WAP connection is said to be the best in it.