Thread: How to install maps on Ipad

How to install maps on Ipad

Hello friends, this is my first post in this forum about the Ipad. And I am first with ipad and this is really a good phone to pass hang out with and I really found this a very interesting way and we're getting all the features of the hand of a laptop or a real and interesting system is even possible that the card is more portable then the laptop. But what I want to know is how I will be able to install Mapmyindia maps. And it is also came with the 4GB SD card separately. I also like to use the service of this map and so I want you people to help me do my best. Waiting for reply.

Re: How to install maps on Ipad

Hey you do not have to much more worry about the same. You can install it in a very simple way. For those who first have to insert the card into your Ipad that contains the Mapmyindia and then only have to click the same file and then start the normal procedure which is mostly there while installing any software. Carefully follow the instructions and whether to install any type of file as an update with him, then you must ensure that, once all steps are completed, restart the Galaxy Tab and get the application running on his lapel, hope find a fairly simple thing.

Actually the file extension is. APK, which obtain so on that you must tick on that and then you get the pop-up inquiring that are you sure you want to install, tick yes and then the process is started at last and obtain the application installed on the card . Once you've finished, tick Start to start the application. I install the application in the same way and I can assure you that this application is actually quite good that allows users to find any town or landmark in India and see a lively and interactive map, search and highly comprehensive. It also allows you to get the routes and directions between any two landmarks and also lets you see various places and locations of the company directly on the map.

I just want to thank you for the information which you guys have given me over here and I will be thankful for the same. But I want to say that, unfortunately, not the solution worked for me. In fact, all the solutions you have already being used by me. First I am not able to find the APK file. Inside the folder, although I have a folder that contains the application Mapmyindia but the APK file. That is the configuration file is not in it, so now one can help me to know where the directory is. I am getting the "My Files" option, but not the APK file, waiting for the response.

I think the set up file which you got on to the SD card that might be not proper. And because of that it is not getting installed in the ipad. So to fix this I have one solution so if you want then you can go for the same. So for that you just go to the apple support and may request the file you want to install, you can even send the file as they are now customers of yours and get what you want. Once you get that you can easily install the file.