Thread: Windows 7 unable to detect Blackberry curve’s Bluetooth

Windows 7 unable to detect Blackberry curve’s Bluetooth

Recently my system is running on to the windows 7and it is running around two years. I recently bought the blackberry curve mobile phone. And it is doing well. Now the thing is I'm using a Bluetooth device trying to connect my phone with the system. Now every time I'm trying to send any files with the help of Bluetooth technology, then the Bluetooth on my phone can not detect the Windows 7 or Windows 7 is not detecting the phone. I can not understand why this is happening so please help me in this case and I know how to solve it.

Re: Windows 7 unable to detect Blackberry curve’s Bluetooth

Well, the thing is over here that your Bluetooth phone is not in a mode to shown all that whatever means you have to check the phone's Bluetooth settings and then make this to show everyone. So do one thing t just go to phone settings and select the connection and then must select the Bluetooth settings in which we must maintain the state of Bluetooth to "shown to all" I'm sure that doing this will definitely help you solve the problem you are facing.

I guess the drivers on the system is fitted and that is why you can not solve the problem. Now you have to so here is that you can only see if the drivers in the system are installed correctly or not and if not, then you have to download the drivers for Bluetooth compatible with the system and then install it on your system. I am sure that once drivers are installed, then be able to resolve the issue definitively.

I've been through the problem and I face this issue and I think you are facing this problem since the Bluetooth device is connected to your system it is not proper and because of this you are going thorugh this issue. You need to solve the problem they face then you have to do only determine if the Bluetooth device is doing well or not and if not, then you have to replace it with anything else and then see if the problem persists or not, so I guess that after replacing the Bluetooth device does not allow you to get any of the problem what so ever.