Thread: Nokia x6 screen is not turning off

Nokia x6 screen is not turning off

I recently bought a Nokia x6 for me. Well It had a good look and let me tell you frankly that all features are quite interesting and I'm very fascinated on the performance delivered by the cell phone. Well I have a small question I would ask all of you. and consultation is that my nokia x6 screen does not turn off completely. Well, I've noticed that the display does not dim, but can not completely blank. Is this a new feature of the phone manufacturers or any defect in the piece? Please answer y question as soon as it is possible for you guys. I am in love with this phone and I do not want to give this phone to the repair process and everything. So the answer as soon as possible.

Re: Nokia x6 screen is not turning off

Well I tried to check the option of saving energy in the phone. If the power saving function is activated, there may be a chance that your screen may look the same way that you are observing at this time. That particular facility can be seen in the energy saving options of main menu options. If you find this feature into the phone, then you may need to turn off. Once you've disabled the feature then you could get with the solution. So what particular solutions and get back to me if it works or not.

I think there is not much to worry about this particular issue. This is a fairly common feature of today's phones. There are plenty of options for saving energy that was addressed in the new phones. The screens have become OLED screens. So the screen does not turn completely crossed out. It gets a little dark and when you throw some light on the screen you can read everything on the screen. so worry about the same thing happens in my Nokia E63. So stop worrying and enjoy all the features of the phones and no need to give a Nokia service shop. So I hope you re clear with all the suggestions given to me.

There is nothing wrong with what currently I am getting. This is a common feature in all Nokia phones modern. However, if you want to turn the screen completely out then you can go on and off the screen saver settings on the phone screen. Your screen may be all the 24 * 7, but that is not going to consume any amount of battery power. Since it is OLED screens and therefore there is nothing to worry about these features. If you want to disable that option then try turning the screen saver. However, the decision is entirely yours and you can try either of the methods.

Ok, thanks to shed some light on this problem. Well, my topic got some answers and I am glad that some of them are interested in these issues. I know the topic was a bit silly, but I kept thinking that I must confirm this to you all. so I thought that reporting here. Anyway I have the knowledge on this issue and now I realize that technology introduced by the Nokia people i was just curious about this and thought I'd ask why. Anyway thanks for the help.