Thread: TCP/IP is showing not enabled in Dell inspiron 6400

TCP/IP is showing not enabled in Dell inspiron 6400

I brought a Dell inspiron 6400 for some time. Let me tell you I am very impressed with it’s performance and I am very happy about it. So I needed to check some of the connections to the Internet on the laptop. So I needed to check some of the wifi connection on the laptop. So he turned the wifi to enter the ip address of my system, I got no error. And selection to repair the specific problem, it was mentioned that the tcp / ip is not enabled conenctions. According to the network adapter means that I have made the necessary updates and tried all the specific methods out of this mess. if you have any other solution to help me with this problem, then no reply as soon as possible.

Re: TCP/IP is showing not enabled in Dell inspiron 6400

It may be possibility that tcp / ip protocol is not in the system. The same thing happened to me. So for that you have to select Network Connections and right click on it. Once you click right to it. Select property options and then go see the TCP / IP in the system. if not present there in the system, then click on the installation and install the latest version of the TCP / IP in the system. Just try this trick certainly must help.

I think you should take a look at the device manager. Check for any error message that is displayed there? They also have a view of the presence of warnings in the manager to conceive. one thing I have to do this for you is that you're trying to connect any device with firmware hardware. If you are then quit. Having done that it is reading my network places and see if what is in it? See if your Internet connection is displayed.

If you ask me so regarding the same I advise you to download the software Xirrus. This particular software will definitely help with the task you are looking for. It is specially designed to solve network problems. One of my friend who have the same problem now facing the problem is solved by using this software in particular. In my opinion the TCP / IP is actually present there in the system, it's just not customary. So download this software in particular and let me know if it works or not.

I have not able to get any appropriate solution here. Well, I'm stuck with this problem. And the real frustration is that I am unable to find the source of the problem. That is why I work on the laptop is getting really frustrating day. I believe that finding the solution in the other website would be the only option available here. Since its been many days that I have not connected to the Internet. Anyway thanks for the suggestions and advice given to me.