Thread: How to synchronize Nokia x2 with Microsoft outlook

How to synchronize Nokia x2 with Microsoft outlook

I recently brought a Nokia x2 myself. Well, I have a lot of contacts stored in Microsoft Outlook. Well, I had tried to transfer contacts from Outlook into the phone. So what do I have to do in this? I am able to synchronize the phone with my computer. So if you have any solution then let me know as soon as possible. Since most of my contact information is in the Outlook program. If I m not sync contacts then I'll have to find another phone that is capable of synchronizing data. So any of you are having any information about this topic that let me know as soon as possible.

Re: How to synchronize Nokia x2 with Microsoft outlook

As much I know about the same I think that you will be able to synchronize data from your prospects. So to do that you have to just try to connect the phone correctly to the computer via USB. You should be properly able to synchronize data to the phone system. So try to connect the phone back into the system via the USB data cable. First try to import the contacts with the help of any zip file with the help of the Ovi Suite make some changes in the contacts and added that according to your phone. So I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

If you are trying to synchronize data with the help of the wireless connection. Then, try to synchronize phone data with USB connection. This will definitely help. Since there are many problems when trying to synchronize data over the wireless connection. So try with the USB connection and see if the phone is synchronized correctly. Go to the options menu and select connection settings and disable the wireless connection. I think this option will help. So I try and it work for me let me know if it works or not for you.

Hey thanks for the solutions worldwide. Well I tried to synchronize the phone with the system using USB data cable and let me tell you I get helped and I am now successfully able to sync all data from my Microsoft Outlook program. All important contact information stored in Microsoft Outlook. I have to thank everyone for the suggestions which you guys have been taken to resolve this issue. I was thinking of getting a new phone. Anyway some timely suggestions his side saved my day. Thanks for that.