Thread: How to connect Motorola v226 with the computer

How to connect Motorola v226 with the computer

I brought this cell phone Motorola v226 few months ago and I was very excited about this product. So I had to transfer some songs from my computer to mobile. But I could not transfer the songs. My friends advised that I have installed a suitable driver for data cable, and then I too but again I am not able to connect through. Now what could be the reason behind this? Do you have any idea about this? Well there's not much I want to do with the phone, but only a small transfer of some songs for mobile phone system. So if you have ideas or solutions for this particular problem, then let me know ASAP.

Re: How to connect Motorola v226 with the computer

Just check that the driver had been installed for the particular data cable. I say this because I have often noticed that many people install the wrong driver for your usb cable and complain that the phone is not connected to the system. So if you are not sure about the installation, do a search on Motorola's website and look for drivers that are recommended for phone and data cable. If you get that then download and install on your system. Make sure you have uninstalled the old driver completely from the system and then just go with installing the new driver. So we tried with this proposal which will certainly help.

Well, I would advise you to check the USB options that you saved to the phone. Since you mentioned that the task just short of receiving some songs from the system. So for that I would advise you to change the mobile storage options. Make the switch to mass storage options in the phone. If you selected other options then make the switch to mass storage options and wait for your mobile device to be detected in the system. This will definitely help. Because if you select other options such as automatic notification, usb, etc conceive there may be a possibility that it will not be recognized by the system. So try to change your choice of USB mass storage options and check if it is detected in the system. I think this suggestion will definitely help. After that you will be able to transfer some songs from their phone. let me know if this proposal works with you or not.

If you installed properly everything so regarding the same I would advise having a control with the phone's memory card. While there may be a possibility that the memory card of your phone might have damaged and therefore does not allow the phone to start communicating with the system. So my advice would be a check with the card and make sure it is not damaged. The same applies to the following changes and let me know if this proposal has helped you or not.

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions that have been necessary. Well let me tell you that you have identified the exact cause of the problem. The item was inappropriate with the controller in the system. In fact, I had installed an incorrect driver for the system and therefore, the usb was not detected in the system. So that's why I could not transfer any song. According to her suggestion with regard to maintaining mass storage options, so in that you just choose the particular option. At the present I am able to transfer the songs from the system to the phone. And I just want to thank you guys for your suggestion which you guys have given over here.