Thread: Bad radio reception in blackberry curve

Bad radio reception in blackberry curve

I recently brought a blackberry curve. Now the main issue is in that I mean in my blackberry cuve is that there is a bad radio reception issue is in that. Every time I go to the office I have the habit of listening to different radio stations. So to see only when you turn the radio my ears just went crazy. So I was very very disappointed by this. Since I have the habit of listening to the radio every day. I'm thinking about replacing cables head set. The headset can be causing this problem. So anyone who can suggest me what kind of headset to buy or some solutions to this kind of bad radio reception. Anyone who has any idea then let me know about it.

Re: Bad radio reception in blackberry curve

Have you tried using any force application to close the live radio playing on the phone? Using applications like the force closures app killer applications that are playing in the background. Result in the same case that we are seeing now. So if you did not do so in the near future. Try searching for any other application that lets you listen to the radio for the phone. You just install a new one. I hope this might be the case.

I suggest you that you need to change the handset which you are recently using. A good thick cable and a long thread would be useful for you. Well I have no idea where to get a good headset for your mobile phone. One tip I would give is to try to change to the application of good radio. Such applications can be very useful for you. There can be a problem with streaming radio. So why this problem is being there. So I hope this suggestion helps to some extent.

These smart phones these days not give you any good radio reception. Well above phone number I had Nokia E63. It had a good radio reception with good clarity in the headphones. So I loved listening to music and radio in it. This day the headphones are quite thin and therefore very difficult to receive radio stations. Whenever I used to go out i could easily be able to get a good radio frequency in my E63. So if you want then you can take the suggestion for here.

I advise you to have a talk with handset manufacturers on this issue. Since I have a smartphone. So I can not say anything about the phone right now. Know the situation can be clearly and therefore would be the best person to give advice to solutions. I'd be able to give some input on this particular problem. So I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. Not to proceed with this proposal and make necessary changes.

Many of today's generation do not listen to the radio constantly. So that's why people have not focused blackberry radio application. Even I have a blackberry and even I am having the same problem with the phone the same problem is there with the Sony Ericsson Sony Ericsson phone has good reception of radio and therefore I am able to get all the signals clear radio. So there might be a possibility that Nokia people have not focused much on the radio application and hence the poor reception of the radio. So I hope you understand my suggestion.