Thread: Can’t scroll in blackberry curve 8520

Can’t scroll in blackberry curve 8520

I just got a BlackBerry OS 6 installed on my blackberry curve 8520. But in this I am facing little bit issue in that I have a problem with the WebKit browser on the phone. Well the problem is that I am unable to move anything in it. I found no explicit displacement which is available in that browser. In that I have tried everything but nothing of them is works for me. Like I press shift + scroll, alt + scroll, but none of them works for me. Noting the content and then try to move also did not help much. So any of you who have an alternative method where I can find scroll bar panel then let me know. Is there something I'm missing here? Then turn back to me.

Re: Can’t scroll in blackberry curve 8520

Well, I think that this problem is for the reason that the page is not loaded correctly. Have you tried to work on some other websites and have experienced the same problem? If you do not then try to consult with some full html sites or mobile sites. See if you are able to scroll the page correctly through such websites. I have little idea about this issue because it is a new operating system. However, this is my proposal and I advise you to take a look at them and decide accordingly if it works or not.

Let me say that I tried to work on full HTML web pages and I am facing the problem too. However, I've got a workaround for now, but I can not guarantee anything about this method. Since you are working in some cases but in some cases does not work. The method is to delete the full history, including the cache after each session. I realized that by doing that I am able to move properly to some extent bu still consider it as a temporary solution. If any of you who have achieved no permanent solution for this type of problem, then let me know ASAP.

Such problems are common in many of the users who are making use of the OS6 for BlackBerry phones. The solution here is to wait until the page for full load and the scroll bar to appear there is not much we can do here. I would also advise that you turn off your phone and remove the battery and then on again. This can also help in some measure. Well no such problems were common in OS5. Surfing the web, so I was so smooth and the experience was pretty good. Well, we'll have to wait for some updates from people dwells on this issue.

I think the last option left is to try to have a chat with people in arrears on this and wait for updates on this matter. As I am having the same problem and I also have to wait a lot to get page load. If the problem is not resolved soon, then it would be better to switch to different mobile phones. I have my brothers blackberry bold and I am thinking about using the phone for web browsing. I love my blackberry phone, but this problem is driving me crazy.