Thread: HP will be releasing the WebOS-Based TouchPad Tablet, Pre 3 and Veer Smartphones shortly

HP will be releasing the WebOS-Based TouchPad Tablet, Pre 3 and Veer Smartphones shortly

Yes it is true some days ago when I was browsing the internet I happened to come across this article. I found it very interesting and hence I thought of sharing this particular news with you all. So here is the news that the hp will shortly be releasing its web operating based touchpad and along with that a pre 3 and also the Smartphone’s. So that is what the information that I got for you all. What more, yes it will be running on a dual-core Snapdragon processor(sounds interesting) at 1.2 GHz, offering wifi connectivity with the 16 or 32 Gb of internal memory. This is what the information that I have got for you all. In case you have more information on this topic then do let me know about it.

Re: HP will be releasing the WebOS-Based TouchPad Tablet, Pre 3 and Veer Smartphones shortly

Yes I would definitely like to add something here. Well you have not specified anything about the duo smart phones that are introduced by the HP. One is the pre 3 and the other one is the veer. The design of the veer is quite good and if you would like to compare to something else then it would be best be comparable with the credit-card. It is almost of that size and with the slide in keyboard which does adds some factors to the looks. So I think this would be enough for you all to understand. If anyone wants to know more then do let me know about it.

Re: HP will be releasing the WebOS-Based TouchPad Tablet, Pre 3 and Veer Smartphones shortly

The pre 3 smartphone as I have heard that it would be a very good one and it will be debuting with the 1.4 GHz Snapdragon processor. Even the veer will be more or like the same. Over all it is looking a good set of combination's from the hp people and personally I think they have gone a step ahead of the apple with features like of the attending of the call in the tablet while it is still in the Touchstone charger mode. So these are the features that must not be present in the apple and hence that is the reason why it is scoring well above the apple.

I think that is the great piece of information that you all have given here. I think this will setup a good platform for competition between the apple and also the hp. As everybody knows that apple was still a market leader in the smartphones now hp has is also introducing its own pair of smartphones and it will be bringing some piece of healthy competition between them. it would be nice to see who will be emerging as the true winners. So lets hope for the best this is what I have to say here.

I completely disagree with a user who said that it will give some tough competition to the apple manufacturers. According to em apple will be the market leader in terms of tab and also the smart phones. no one has te ability to beat them. what hp has done is that they have taken the same leaf from the hp’s book and accordingly have made the necessary changes. Showing in the demo room and actually shipping and making them available to the users is a quite different process. So that’s what the point hat I ma trying to make here. There is no use of these types of smartphones and the tab because they are actually the rip off from the apple. They must first learn to make something innovative.

I would like to know how good is the battery life of the touchpad tablet. I personally love the apple’s iPad but I am not at all happy with the battery life and hence I wanted to know what s the battery life? Do you have any information on that if you have it then do let me know about it. Since I want to know the battery life. So I expect that you will be responding early to my queries. So do send in your response I am waiting for them.

Yes, the battery of the tab is not so good and hence it will not last for more than 4 hours. so if you were expecting that you will be able to run the tab without any charging for longer duration then you will be under wrong impression. the battery is not so good about the tab and hence it will be the only negative point of this particular tab. so i hope you have got the necessary information on this topic.