Thread: Are there any full talk time recharge available for Airtel mobile?

Are there any full talk time recharge available for Airtel mobile?

I would like to know if there are any special recharges that are available for airtel mobile which will give me full talk time for the recharge that i make. So any of you who is having any knowledge on this particular topic then do let me know about it. Every time i recharge i have noticed that some of the amount does gets deducted and I do not get the full talk time. Some of the cost are cut in the taxes and all. So I do not want that to happen. I want a good recharge that will help me give me the full talk time value.

Re: Are there any full talk time recharge available for Airtel mobile?

Yes there are recharges available that will help you save almost 12% tax while recharging. Even I support your decision to take up that recharges that will give us the full talk time rather then settling with the half amounted recharges that are available. Of all the recharges I know these are the recharges that will give you full talk time and that is Rs.111, Rs.222, Rs.333. you get full talk time for these recharges. So go and get it done it will be very beneficial for you. So I hope you have got the necessary suggestions.

According to me it all depends on the place that you live in. if you are staying in Mumbai then you will be getting some different recharge offer and so on, now i stay in Kolkata and here the following are the offers that is being applied. One s the Rs.55 recharge where you will get the full talk time and the full talk time offer is valid for the other recharge coupons like Rs.111, Rs.222, Rs.333. one more interesting offer that I would like to share here is that if I get a Rs.444 recharge then I get the full talk time and plus 60 rupees additional talk time after 24 hours. So that’s something great. I like this offer and hence I thought of sharing it with you.

I stay in Mumbai and here Rs. 125 recharge does gives us the full talk time but that is only for the lifetime users. So if you have subscribed to the airtel lifetime plan then you will get that benefit. Rest other coupons like the Rs. 222, 333, 444 have the full talk time value which is being given above. So here are the recharges information that I can give you here from Mumbai. So I hope you have got the necessary information on this particular topic. In case you need more information then do let me know about it.

Here in tamilnadu you get the full amount recharge for Rs. 35. I go for that only. Many of the service providers have introduced the full talktime plans for the higher recharges but airtel has introduced this plan for the lower end customers who are satisfied with the small recharge. I think that’s a great initiative taken by the airtel people regarding this matter and I think they must encourage more such plans. So this is what I have to say here and I think that’s the great initiative by them.

Even I think there are different plans for the different states. I am saying this because I stay in pune and here there is no such recharge of Rs. 35. Here I get a full talktime for the Rs.44 recharge. Even I think that is something great plan introduced by the airtel people and I am of the opinion that they must work on the plans such that they introduce more such plans. Well rest of the recharges are the same like the Rs.222, 333, 444 are all the same.

Ok, I got the necessary information of the recharges for all the states. Basically I stay in mumbai and hence I got the appropriate information of the recharges available there. So as of now i have got various information on this topic. So thanks a lot for the efforts that you have taken to get through my issue. I really appreciate that. So if i want to know more information on the different coupons recharge then i will post in here.