Thread: All about Acrobits Softphone app in iPhone

All about Acrobits Softphone app in iPhone

Well I am using iPhone from past one year. I really love the iPhone of mine. I have heard that Acrobits Softphone have introduced in the app store. Can anyone tell me the features of this particular app? Also let me know that advantages and disadvantages of this particular app. Any suggestion to solve the query of mine will be highly appreciated. I am waiting for your prompt reply. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: All about Acrobits Softphone app in iPhone

Well I am listing below some the best feature of this particular app SIP Softphone.
    • Call recorder and Player is integrated with the Call history.
    • It is having great user interface which is suitable for iPhone.
    • It is very easy to configure.
    • You can have multiple SIP account and also switch between them without any trouble.
    • It has also support to add new contacts in the phonebook of the iPhone of yours.

I have used this particular application I have really impressed with this particular application.
    • It is having great quality by using G.711 audio codec.
    • Also this particular application provide support for incoming calls.
    • It has capability to generate DTMF tones while making or receiving the call in order to control PBX features or automated system.
    • It has configurable RTP port range.
    • It has also provided support for both SIP Proxy and VPN.
    • It also having support for STUN Server Support for automatic service discovery by utilizing DNS SRV queries.

In the latest version of this application you will get Push Notification for the incoming calls. Its having support for Gizmo5 and also some Astreik configuration. As soon as you quit the Acrobits Softphone on the iPhone of yours. The server will register behalf of you and begin to listen the incoming calls of yours. You will get a push notification when you will get incoming calls on the iPhone of your. In case you click on the Answer button Acrobits Softphone will launched and server will redirect the calls on the iPhone of yours. Make sure that you are having a Wi-Fi connection in order to answer the call.

You can also have web access to the call history of yours. You can launch the history in the browser on the computer of yours by using this particular application. You will be able to search for calls and listen recorded calls. You can download and write the same on the disk of yours. Even you can delete the calls on the whole group’s calls from the history. It also provides and helps fixed the connection with the several VoIP operators.

It is having increased prefix manipulation. You will get more control and how the numbers are dialed. It helps you to utilize your contacts without altering it. It has more compatibility with the iPhone firmware 3.1.2. There would be better sound quality specifically for the users who are having an issue with the certain VOIP. There also Bluetooth and Audio Codec Preferences is provided in the app.

dear sir i want pdf reader for china mobile

Quote Originally Posted by saanwal90 View Post
    dear sir i want pdf reader for china mobile
    Not sure but i guess there are some java ebook readers available for download. See if your phone is compatible with java apps. If yes, than search and download the one and install it. For more information, also checkout these articles:
    A Ebook format for local china mobile
    Ebook for china mobile
    ebook reader for china mobile

If you are looking for the PDF reader for the device of yours then let me tell you that this might be disappointing for you to know that China Phone yet does not support the PDF reader. The China Manufacturer are not enabling the PDF functionality in their models. It might be possible that they will any application which will allow PDF files to work on China Phone but for now its not possible.

I recently installed this particular app on the iPhone of mine and I have found following things. It is having good sound quality and then that of all the other SIP apps. There is no Transfer button in the UI. Whenever I call on the external line the 2nd party will listen the music on the hold. It seems that I have put the other party on hold. Acrobits application gets shutdown without any notification. I need to restart the app for several times to deal with it.