Thread: Best Diary Application for iPhone

Best Diary Application for iPhone

Guys I would want to know that is there any kind of application which I can manage all my contacts including the task managing on my iPhone so can anyone suggest that which would be the best application for same. Apart from all the above I would also want that the application should export entries to email or computer manually. Also the application should have the maximum protection as I looking to put all the important data on the application.

Re: Best Diary Application for iPhone

I make use of this My Diary application that is develop specially for the iPhone and guess what it contains all the features that you are looking to have within the application. The application is password protected and there is no means by hook or crook such that the program will get defected or hacked by some other people. Also, you will be able to easily sync your contacts that you are having on your application directly onto the computer. Also, this is available free in the AppStore, so go with this one as early as possible.

Hey I also would want you to go with this My Diary application as I have come to know that with this application we can organize entries of each and every record very easily. Also not just the record we can also manage music and videos easily through the various file that is being supported through this application. Also apart from this it even gives a special effects and styles through the use of the fonts plugins. So I would also want you to go with this application only.

Bucket List Diary is also developed especially for iPhone through which you can note down your entire memories in a bucket list. Record everything you have and when to complete your bucket list. Record photos, location, activities You Did, Where It Happened, "any notes and memorable events. Also using this you will be able to append unlimited photos, edit bucket list entries. record year rent every time you append entry and Add Date and Time when you completed a bucket list entry.

There is also a iDiary application that is also develop especially for iphone through which you will be certainly be able to get the process for which you will be able to manage the contacts just as like all the above application. The iDiary born with the intent to integrate into a new application, the limited functions of the native "Calendar" appearing on the iPhone. Every day with the iDiary we can record our ideas, schedules, events, travel, meetings and more, all while protecting with a password that will be required at the time the application itself.

Hey I am also making use of this iDiary and it is the latest invention in the case of a Diary applications. The application allows you to send via email simply by selecting single or multiple diaries the date on which they have been saved. Not only that you can even save multiple events in one day and change the font one among those available. You can easily download the same from the AppStore and install it on your iPhone, so get this application as early as possible and make use of the same as early as possible.

Hey there is one more application called the Smart Diary Suite which helps you to systematize and organize your life! The Life Factors feature allow you to observe the outcome instantly! More than just a diary or PIM software, Smart Diary Suite is fully customizable and can be as composite or simple as you like it. With this application you will be organized a fully functional calendar dates as per the timetable. So make use of this as well in order to keep all the options open.

I have searched for numerous application and have come to know that there is only one single My Diary application for the iPhone through which you will be able to get all the necessary features that you are looking for. Since most of the user have already posted the importance of this application so there isn’t much to say but then also apart from all the information what I have heard is that with this we can even backup all our contacts and even if any kind of failure happens with this then also we will be able to recover all the contacts in no time.