Thread: Need to know more about the offers and the schemes for the loop mobile prepaid recharge

Need to know more about the offers and the schemes for the loop mobile prepaid recharge

I hope you are pretty clear with the title that I have posted here. I am thinking to switch from the dolphin to the loop mobile and I am interested in the prepaid mobile connection. So I need some help from you all. Can you suggest me some good mobile recharge schemes that are available for the loop mobile. I want to know all the types of schemes that are introduced for the loop mobile users. So any of you who can help me with this particular problem then do let me know about it.

Re: Need to know more about the offers and the schemes for the loop mobile prepaid recharge

Yes surely I can help you with this one. you can go wit the lifetime validity scheme and for that you will have to make a Rs.99 recharge. With the 99 recharge you will get a talk value of Rs.60 and the call rates will be as follows. For the loop to loop customers @5p/min. loop to other local calls 50p, STD calls to mobiles @ 85p/min, landline Rs.1/min, local sms will be charged @ 5p and the std sms @ 50p. yes there would be no daily rental also. During the introduction of the offer there was rental prices implemented but now it is not.

Re: Need to know more about the offers and the schemes for the loop mobile prepaid recharge

If would recommend you to go with the ‘ DUS KA GANG’ plan. You will have the freedom to make a gang of 10 people who are the loop mobile users. So the calls within the gang will be charged at 10p and also the sms charge will be charged at 10p. All local calls will be charged at 50p/min. . Also the gprs facility will be free after 10pm i.e from 10-6( morning). So that’s what the features of this dus ka gang plan. It is a very popular plan which may have attracted lacks of users. So you can also have a look at it as well.

I would like to introduce you to some of the local packs that comes with the free minutes of local calls. On the recharge of the Rs. 65 you will get the benefit of local 160 minutes, with the special recharge of Rs.90 you will be benefited with the 250 local minutes and if you recharge to around Rs. 204 you will be getting the benefit of 600 local minutes. So the greater you recharge the more benefit you will be getting. So do have a look at this plan and I am quite sure that you will be interested in this special recharges.

There are many sms based activation planes available here. So for that what you will have to do is subscribe to it. There are many offers like STD Mobile calls @ 50p, the daily rental for that plan would be 50p per day, ti subscribe it you will have to message DKGSTD to 50505 from your loop mobile. Then there is All Loop Mobile calls @ 1p/6sec, rental 50p per day and for subscribing you will have to message PS6 to 50505, one more plan is All local calls @ 1p/2sec, rental is Re 1 per day ti subscribe message PS2 to 50505. All local calls @ 30p/min rental would be Re 1 per day, to subscribe message LOCAL30 to 50505, the lats one would be the All Loop Mobile calls @ 10p/min, the rental would be 50p per day and to subscribe send an sms LOOP10P to 50505. So this is what the exact information I have give you. Do have a look at it.

There is a simple fifty plan being introduced for all the loop customers. Where all the call and the sms rates be it the local or the roaming the charge would be 50p/min. so that are the call rates. It is a simple plan where you will not have to worry about the call rates because for every call the charge would be the same applied. It is a very great plan. To activate it the minimum recharge that you will have to make is of Rs. 6 but you will not get any talktime with it. Then there is Rs. 55 recharge which will give you a talk time of Rs.25.86 and then there is Rs.94 recharge which will fetch you a talktime of Rs.75.22.

Wow this is something great. You guys have actually given me all the plan details of the loop mobile. Really thanks for all the efforts that you have taken on this issue and providing me with all the details. I really appreciate your efforts for doing that. I read all your suggestions for the plans and the best of them all i thought was the dus ka gang plan simply because many of my friends are using the service of the loop mobile. So I think that I will definitely go with that.