Thread: Lost iPad Applications whereas doing "back up" then "restore"

Lost iPad Applications whereas doing "back up" then "restore"

In expectation of getting a 3g iPad these days I synchronized up my Wifi iPad to iTunes on my MBP and go through steps. I was encouraged to do for a back up of my iPad and its applications. Hence later than it said completed I go to do a clean restore to see how simply it would be to start through a fresh and synchronize up all my earlier applications. So after the restore finished I did a novel back up from my former one a “POOF” no iPad applications. I am not sure where I went incorrect, but the problem is how do I recover my applications that I acquired? They are not on my MBP.

Re: Lost iPad Applications whereas doing "back up" then "restore"

It would be good if there was a menu wherever. I download universal applications or iPad applications I get a code for at work. I then re download this code straight to my iPad at what time I get home. As for your problem, I would like to suggest you that the same thing, does a search on your workstation for code of ipad if you locate the files anywhere, as they might be somewhere, immediately unload them into iTunes and you can resynronize them.

I did the same. I paired the IPAD, then restored it, only to discover that when they sync again, everything had gone from iTunes. How do I backup applications and files, so you are always on the iTunes site, or in the function on my computer? Do I have to in some way they move in a "library"? How I can do that Also, I lost a digital copy of a Blu-Ray DVD I had bought. The code cannot be reused. How I can recover on the iPad. The reason had to do a restore is that the digital copy froze my video application, and it was not working and (the application of video on the home screen).

Your files and applications mechanically carbon copy to your workstation every time you synchronized your machine. I find the most excellent method to conceptualize the procedure is to know that your files forever live on your workstation. Not your iPad. The files on your iPad are presently copies of what "lives" on your PC. The exclusion to the above is at what time you purchase something, or makes something on your iPad. However, that is temporary since the data should mechanically go to your PC during your syncs. My proposition going onward: Synchronize your iPad to your workstation repeatedly... and have a superior mechanical backup policy for your computer. Once you do this, you not at all fret about your data being missing yet again.

I did the similar obsession due to some network problem (I thought). Luckily, before I did anything, I took screen shots among all the applications shown. That assist the procedure of redownloading the applications and, in the process; I reorganized a few applications, absent other off. It would be fine (and it cannot be hard for Apple to do) to permit you to observe all your downloads from the apple store and build the Restore procedure less of a pain-in-the-butt. I hope this information will help you.