Thread: Is it right to watch movie on Netflix in iphone using 3g connection

Is it right to watch movie on Netflix in iphone using 3g connection

Hello friends, I am new here and I had posted my queries in many of the forum, but did not get any of the answer from there. But I thought giving a try to find the answer in this forum as it is one of the best forum as my friends suggested me to post my question here. Here is my question. Does any one know the amount of the bandwidth required to watch a serial and movie in the form of Netflix file in the iphone 4 while I am on 3G. Since I am going for a trip across the country this week, would it affect the speed and the performance if the internet on the iphone. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Re: Is it right to watch movie on Netflix in iphone using 3g connection

Hi there, I went through your problem and it possible that the speed of the internet will be varied from the area to area you are travelling. Also it depends on the connectivity at the certain area where the connection is strong. As you are traveling on the highway, it may happened that you will not be able to connect to the internet because of the low network coverage, to get the extra bandwidth or the download memory more you have to pay an extra ten dollar, you can also check the connectivity by dialing the number *3282# on the mobile.

Hello friends, the question that you have asked is a wrong question that you have asked , since you have 2 GB plan, you cannot download the Netflix file in such a way because no one knows that the amount of memory will it be taking to download, as you have a 2 Gb plan, so it would not be advisable to download the files from it. It is better that you download it from the internet in the computer, after that you can convert and download it to your iphone so that you can save the memory to be downloaded. As you are going on a trip, it is better that you download some songs so that you may spent less memory to download and your time will be spent in a better way .

Yes my friend, the people what idea they have provided is the right one. Since it is a 2 GB plan it is not advisable to download from there, hence it will take a long time, to download hence it is highly depending on the coverage area that it been covering in a particular area which can be high and low, or sometime there will be no connectivity as you are travelling across the country from the highway, and in that area the connection is always low or not present also. You can do one thing, you can download it on the computer and convert the file with some of the software, that will help you to store all the information in such a way that it will less memory to store in the memory.

It is always better that you always keep the knowledge of the bandwidth you are using with help of the software that are present in the internet now a days, also there are programs that will help you to convert the videos that were downloaded from the internet in such a way that it takes a little memory in the drive. Please do not go to download anything in the form of Netflix file as they are not able to estimate how much of the memory it is consisting of.