Thread: Detects Some Jailbreaks, Disables iBook store buy in Response.

Detects Some Jailbreaks, Disables iBook store buy in Response.

While using the green poison jailbreak, I have been not capable to open a number of my iBooks that I lawfully purchased from the iBook shop. I considered it was a difficulty among the downloaded books; as a result I re-downloaded them. That did not work so I detached the iBooks from my iPhone and re-synchronized them from my workstation... at rest no luck. I don’t know actually what happened and I am enabling to solve this. If you have any suggestion, then provide me.

Re: Detects Some Jailbreaks, Disables iBook store buy in Response.

Through the noted jailbreak writer, at any time a consumer attempts to unlock an eBook acquired from the iBook stock up and holding digital rights executive code, the new iBooks attempts to run unsigned or rudely signed binaries as a test to see if the machine is jailbroken. If those binaries run fruitfully, the tool is flagged as having been jailbroken and the eBook reject to open. Customers of policy jailbroken by one of the techniques that allows Apple's examination binaries to fruitfully run who try to open contented bought from the iBookshop are met among the error message. I hope this information will help you and you try to reaching it if possible.

At what time I read your post on this forum then I talk to my one best friend who already faced this kind of problem like just seven week before. As he told me, there was a problem with his iphone configuration. And when he reconfigured his iphone then the problem solved. That’s why I would like to suggest you that you should to check the configuration of your iphone at least once again may be this will help to solve your problem. Try to restore among iTunes and reinstall iBooks.

While at what time any corporation under any compulsion for everything to work what time you hack a machine? If you decide to jailbreak, things might break. These citizens have to understand that every alternative can take among it tradeoffs. If you wish for jailbreak, go ahead but do not imagine Apple to formulate it simple for you. Even as not everyone who jailbreaks are a reproduce, there is out of control piracy in the jailbreaking society so I do not imagine Apple to be enforced to do anything to help jailbreakers.

I supposed this in one more thread – it is really sorry of Apple to permit you to acquire iBooks comfortable on your jailbroken tool and then block you from using it. If they are going to take this approach to dealing among jailbroken policy, then the accurate obsession to do is to immobilize you from being capable of purchase their books in the primary place. Or else, they are taking your currency and then denying you admission to content that you officially acquired, and that is enormously low of Apple.