Thread: Additional Enhancements MacBook Pros Due in Early March

Additional Enhancements MacBook Pros Due in Early March

Hello I will tell something important about the apple device here. Apple has reported that Mac book pros production is going on or already underway and that its large volume shipments will start very soon perhaps in March. The Mac Book Pros is only for a refresh and supplies to begin constrain. There is many rumors on different site but, however, it is guessed that Sandy Bridge may not be the only change in the laptop model. Apple Company is planning to mak some additional enhancements, but no specification is given.

Re: Additional Enhancements MacBook Pros Due in Early March

Hello friend I would also like to share my view on this forum about this. No one in Apple Company at all that care about the Macs. You will surprise if I will reveal this that when I went to the apple store the first day of the aluminum Mac Mini release, people mean the employee did not even know they had been updated. Not any of the idea about this. They informed me that I am not correct until I showed him Apple's website.

Hello friend, this is now time. I could not imagine that they are making more thinner unless they are removing the superb drive. I actually use mine, so I am very happy to have my MBP how is it friend. I have found that my finger on the trigger now, a blade SSD please or there is at least an option for two Hard disk. It has nine to five mac report the SuperDrive will be optional. I had got mine with but while I do not use it frequently, it is not so convenient to not have this one when I need it.

Hi friend it is very surprising. just as much as the rumor can be spread they spread that said that the iPad 2 will be very thinner, light weight and very powerful. But don’t you think it is being very ridiculous. Let me start a rumor: Coming apple device ipad to have upgraded version of the OS and memory size. Mac pro5 is 5 13” it has 2.5 Ghz processor, four GB of RAM, and sixty four bit of the kernel and so on.

ze Guest

Hello friend It is going to be very interesting for all the people who like apple devices but I will be interested in them a lot, Apple is now going to start making a feel more like a hardcore monopoly that Microsoft has not done ever. Without any BluRay and locking down features of the program sales on apple device like iphone/ipads, and there is censor software that can be used on devices. I am keen to get an HP Beats laptop or maybe a Sony Vaio as a replacement for my MBP.