Thread: i am not able to see the display in the ipad2

i am not able to see the display in the ipad2

Hello friends, recently I was planning to gift my brother an ipad as he is crazy about music and technologies. As I was surfing on the internet, to get a good configuration and a good feature of ipad, I came across the new product that has been launched by the Apples, just wanted to know if the ipad that is been recently released by the apple is really good with respect to the features and the performance. Is there any of the problem in the ipad2, should I buy the new ipad that is available in the market or go for something else. Please tell me so that I don’t make any silly mistake and spend the money on something which is not even worth of it.

re: i am not able to see the display in the ipad2

Hi friend, I am here with some news regarding the ipad 2 which is been recently launched in the market. The ipad2 has the problem with the display which was not present in the previous version of the ipad; the main focus of the ipad 2 is on anti reflection and thickness of the device. They have fully concentrated on the thickness in such a way that it around 30-35% thinner than the usual ones. Also the screen quality is been improved when compared with the previous one, as it had a problem that it was difficult to read the display in the sunlight, but in the new one the problem it eliminated so that the user get the proper view of the screen in the sunlight also.

It is very difficult to say that is this good one or the bad one as they are having some good and some bad features also. Is your brother crazy about the camera or such like that, if he is then it is better that you don’t go for the ipad2. Because the camera that are present in the front and the back of the ipad2 is not of great quality. So if this is the issue then you don’t go with this. Also some of the experts say that the internal configuration of the ipad2 is somewhat great and it meet the specification of I phone 4. It uses a cortex A9 dual core processor at 1.2 Ghz as well as imagination technologies SGX 543 dual-core GPU, also the ram that is provided is about 512 Mb. So cutting the long story short, the Ipad2 is better in technical specification but not so good in both the camera which is at front and back.

The specification that are been provided is the best when it is compared with the cost and the configuration. Also most of the flaws that were present in the previous version of the ipad, is been removed in this new version. The specification also meet the desired feature that are present in the android latest product which are launched and which are going to be launched in the near future. Most of the time, apple try to do something different from the other competitors in the market by putting and discovering new features for the products at this time it has introduced the retina eye display for the screen.

Hi friends, I had recently read all the specification that you people had provided here, since it has a great feature when compared with the previous one it is understood that all the features in the ipad2 will be of a higher configuration, because we are using two different processor which help you to run the application even better than the previous ones, also I am annoyed by the use of thin glass which I think it is not sturdy and very delicate, but as they have put the anti reflection thing on it, the way it will work will be awesome, so It is a combination of good feature when it come to the processor and other all but also some of the disadvantage on the looks and the thin display that is been introduced in it.