Thread: MNP problems

MNP problems

I am using BPL network mobile services . I am not very comfortable with its services . most of the times it has network problem. But they are saying BPL is number one GSM network. Since MNP has come .i want to switch to some good mobile service providing network.There are many problems with current network call drop rate is too much high.I want to change network by keeping same mobile number. I have heard that it has some problem so please you all tell what problems can be faced in doing MNP? I want to change my network.

Re: MNP problems

I had applied for MNP from BPL to BSNL few days back and I got revert message also as UPC CODE AT155D6 . Expiry period for this code was 15 days. They said atleast 15 days they will take for successful MNP. But nothing really happened after that so again I send UPC request. I got again unique id code but there are very rude and careless about all the process. They are not guiding us to how easily we can use MNP facility. My query is not solved or replied but directly got closed without any assent.They are not replying you in Convinient way.

I have not yet seen such a fraud company. I wanted to change my mobile network to tata docomo from airtel. I have sent request for UPC and also received the code. I submitted this code to docomo office . after some days airtel rejected the code. Then I went to some other telecom network this time also idea rejected the code. Then I filled a complaint against them they said that they don't know anything. Then finally i have to moved towards consumer court. after that my problem got solved and i was able to change my mobile network.

The main starting error happens in getting unique id code. When any customer requests for code he just message PORT followed by his mobile number. After this you should get UPC code message but it does not happens. This gives many kind of error messages such as your request is not valid, wait for some time. Sometimes it gives error message as try to contact customer care. Postpaid customers also face problems such as even if you have cleared all your bills still porting request don’t get accepted. They will tell you any nonsense reason.

Most of the times the error which we get is applications don’t get processed. The procedure for whole porting should get finished within 4 days from the receipt of application. It has been seen that the loosing operators are intentionally delaying the application and not even responding to the problems. They will give you ridiculous reason for not accepting port application .That you are under some special plan like that and all. you will face down time more than two hours.TRAI is chief monitoring body which monitors and control whole MNP process and attending complaints.