Thread: YouTube videos running very slow on IPad

YouTube videos running very slow on IPad

I have recently bought the ipad. And in this all the applications are working very well. So in this I do not face any kind of issue in the same but over here the one main problem is that I am not able to play YouTube video very smoothly in this. So regarding the same if anybody has any suggestion so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: YouTube videos running very slow on IPad

Do you access other application immediately by clicking on them or in that also you are taking allot of time to load. Regarding this I want to know that apart from other sites running slow on your system and if it is like that so in that you have to first clear all the un required data from your ipad. And also ensure that you are clearing the cache every day so the space is free for the cookies to release the load. So you just go for this I am sure that it will help you.

By accessing the video from youtube, you keep more tabs open with it while downloading something in another tab, or even watch multiple videos at one time. And here I want to say that you should only have access to a video at a time and if you are downloading something, then make sure you do not do anything else while downloading. We will get the complete download and then you can enjoy whatever you want with that. Also, make sure you do not have too many applications open while using the Internet to watch videos.

As you have suggested over here I have clear the cache memory just before I am starting to watch the video on to the youtube. And also I make sure that I am getting proper buffering while watching that. And also check that video get properly loaded. Besides, I have a lot of data in my file and immediately clearing all unwanted data from the card, but then also I am not able to get video properly. If the video starts to buffer and when I'm watching the video, if I miss some of the video to click to see the scene before all the buffers and the video will again begin to buffer. Regarding the same I am very curious. So if you guys have any suggestion on the same so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Some times it is happen because of the flash. Actually when I was going through the same so at that time I have upgrade my flash so after that I do not have any kind of issue. So in your case also I think that it is happening because of that matter also. So you also just upgrade your flash and after that try to check this. I am sure that after doing this you will be able to get fix for you issue. I just want to say best of luck for this.