Thread: Samsung Galaxy Pro Feature, Specification and price

Samsung Galaxy Pro Feature, Specification and price

I am planning to buy a mobile phone which is having the nice feature and with the Android OS. I have gone through lots of review and let me tell you that i like the Samsung Galaxy Pro which seems to be nice phone. If you are having any knowledge regarding the phone like it feature, specification then do let me know about it. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Pro Feature, Specification and price

Samsung has handy Android smartphone in Blackberry format presents a. The model is called Galaxy Pro is a touch screen and full keyboard and a four line equipped with. Pricing and availability for Germany were not announced yet. So far, Samsung has set for Android smartphones mainly touch screen devices. Now, the Korean manufacturer is surprised with a combined model in the Blackberry format. The four-line keyboard of the Samsung Pro is used only to supplement the operation of the 2.8-inch touchscreen, which is built into the landscape. The operating system used Samsung Android 2.2, which is covered with our own Touch interface and a 800 megahertz processor is driven. There are a 3 megapixel camera with auto focus and WLAN. The Samsung Galaxy Pro is offered by the UK network operators including Three, as announced this in a video. When the handy full-keyboard smartphone comes to Germany, Samsung has been revealed as little as the price.

Since before the launch of Samsung S Galaxy we read rumors of a QWERTY keyboard version, it seems that there will be a long wait under the images and information that we found this morning. I must make it clear that the source itself does not ensure that the news is real, but it has all the earmarks of it.

With the assumed name of Samsung Galaxy "Pro", Koreans have been encouraged to put a QWERTY keyboard to the terminal Android important, but not only that but you have put a flash on the camera, which lacked the original model . But the most interesting news that came with the device, as shown in the back, it seems WiMAX connectivity will support.

Classic "candy bar" phones with full-fledged QWERTY keyboard are still mainly the domain of RIM's Blackberry, but after in February at the MWC Barcelona presented in Droid Pro (in Europe only Motorola Pro), Samsung also brings to the Galaxy Pro such a model in this very traditional candy bar format. A start in the UK is already confirmed, so that one can certainly assume that the device be available in Germany. The Galaxy Pro comes with a keyboard above the large 2.8-inch touchscreen and is powered by a 800 MHz processor, are also confirmed a 3-megapixel camera, Wi-Fi and Samsung "social hub premium." The operating system is Android 2.2 "Froyo" installed, equipped with the TouchWiz interface.