Thread: Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 1505 Laptop running out of sound

Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 1505 Laptop running out of sound

I recently installed windows 7 in newly purchased Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 1505 Laptop, the system was running fine with all of its installed applications and also with the other features of this laptop, but there is only a problem which is starts arriving right from the few days, there is no sound at my systems speaker. But the strange thing is that the sound is properly coming out form the headphone. What type of problem is that? Is here anyone having any idea on this? Any suggestion for me to resolve this issue?

Re: Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pi 1505 Laptop running out of sound

I was also facing similar issue with my newly purchased Dell latitude laptop, this was not passing any sound from the systems’ speaker, after that by the suggestion of one of my friend I did a simple process into my system. so I suggest you to check the output playback device status from the device manager, under control panel, open this and from the sound option click on playback tab under that, make sure that the speaker is checked as the default sound output device. If the option is checked with the headphone then changed it with the speaker. I hope this will help you, try this.

As per my opinion first of all try once by uninstalling and reinstalling the sound card adapter. For the un-installation open the device manager or from the start menu search panel type and insert devmgmt.msc and press ENTER. Now from the video and game controller tab, look for the sound adapter, right click on it and choose the uninstall option. Wait till the process completes and will direct you to reboot your system. One of my friends was also facing relevant type of problem with his newly purchased laptop, and after a deep search on this he found this simple solution, he tried and easily overcome from the problem, I hope this process will also surely help you to resolve the issue that you mentioned here.

I know one of the simplest and effective solution or the sound problem those are occurred in many of the newly purchased laptop or desktops computers. Few months ago in my younger brothers system the similar issue was arrived, after that I also suggest him to apply this trick, he applied and the problem was solved, so this trick might also be help you to overcome from the problem. Uninstall the sound driver package, to locate this open search command panel and insert appwiz.cpl, it will appear the sound driver installation folder, from there click on the package file and unload this from your system. now reboot you system and check whether the problem is persists or not.

As per my knowledge, regarding these types of sound related problems, I recommend you to check the sound driver status from device manager, open that and ping to the sound tab, now right click on the driver name and then choose the properties option, from there look for the information those are inserted under that, make sure that the driver firmware and also the driver is installed properly. Apart from that also try to check into any other sound output device, if there the sound is passing properly then be sure that the problem is in the speaker of your system you need to contact with the manufacturer service engineer.

I am also having some of the problem with my dell latitude laptop sound output. There is also no sound in my system, I basically use this for playing games, and this was running fine till the last few weeks, but from the last week it stopped responding with the sound. Whenever i tried to ping the external speaker with the system, it flashed that, no device is attached with this system, I thought that the problem is in the speaker and I checked with the other systems, there I did not found any problem with the sound output. It means that the problems I, in my system. what should do now to overcome from this problem. Any suggestion regarding this will be helpful for me.

I was also facing similar issue, after that I did a deep, research on this before applying any trick to resolve this, and I found that the problem is occurring for the sound driver. So if the sound driver is also happening the similar problem in your system then tries with this process that I already applied and gets relief from the problem that I was facing. Insert the sound driver installation disc into the CD ROM drive, and proceed to the device manager from there open the sound tab, right click on the device driver name and choose the windows advanced recommended option, at the beginning it will direct you to locate the installation program from its stored desire location, browse an locate the driver installation file and run the installation process, it will automatically replace the existing one with this fresh installation. Go through this, it will surely help you to overcome from the problem.

The problem may also be occurring for any other installed third party application or the visual effects, in some of the cases I found that for some of the applications few of the hardware devices are stopped working, so if you have any such application installed in your system, then first of all remove them and then check the problem whether this is persist or not. Along with thin also make sure that the sound card is also working fine. Though there are some games care installed in your system so the problem might also might be occurring for the gaming console, did you checked by run any other low definition game, whether this one passing game or not? There are some of the game settings are present into the gaming setting window, check there also, may be there any setting is required into that gaming console.