Thread: Problems in Nokia C7

Problems in Nokia C7

Hi friends , I have bought new nokia C7 few days back ,which i liking but I am also facing some problems in this. I have done browsing and surfing in 3G and W-LAN. I visited mobile youtube have watched videos . Initially there was no problem in this . But after few days browser just closed down when the video starts loading . I tried to solve this problem but could not solve this. Same problems remains other websites works fine but youtube is giving problem. One more problem I am facing is I can’t see that which OVI maps are installed.

Re: Problems in Nokia C7

The problem which you have mentioned here regarding youtube site. I guess you might be using default web browser ,which may not be best. Try some good browser either you can download Opera mini or Skyfire and try out for these browser. To solve OVI problem , download the latest version of OVI suite and install on your computer then connect your phone to OVI suite . Once its get connected then select the map tab and click on the phone icon. This will show list of maps which are currently there .

I also have been some kind of problems since last few days with my nokia C7 phone.while I am using fring phone is getting hanged. And only after removing battery it gets switched off. And even some times it don’t gets started after hanging. I am very comfortable with this cell phone . I don’t want to go for any other phone , kindly somebody help me in solving such problem. I would appreciate all your suggestions

I have purchased nokia C7 phone while a month ago. Now it started behaving unusual . It is showing number of software issues. After some days its widgets is also not responding. To solve this problem I restarted phone again then it started working fine but again after few days it again started giving the same problem. And more issue with this is if I am going for multitasking then automatically it closes first application. I guess firmware is unstable and it should be updated.

Hi, It have been more that a month since when Iam using Nokia C7 cell phone and ,for me it’s been a good choice .I am very much satisfied with the cell. But since last few days I am facing some problem in my mobile. I hope somebody may help me in this. Whenever I try to open my email it displaying some error message that there is java error. It shows JAVA/ECMA Script error. Any suggestions are most welcome.

slaptopsreview Guest

Its not the videos, its the phone. I think Nokia realised the videos were playing too dark and tweaked something on later models with AMOLED screens to look brighter, but its messed up the playing of dark videos scenes. Hopefully the next firmware will bring about a compromise that gives acceptable video quality. I dont think its a faulty phone, because other than this the display seems to be more than acceptable...

hope u know this....
    thanks....
    Last edited by Kunal; 08-03-2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: External Linking is not allowed