Thread: Imap issues in Xoom Motorola

Imap issues in Xoom Motorola

Hello friend I have got a trouble regarding my Xoom Motorola mobile phone. I am unable to access my Imp email on my Motorola mobile phone. It is not working. I have looked through all the settings again and again, over and over. When I apply the same changes on my Droid X mobile phone it works with problem. The error that I am getting is invalid username or invalid password but I have entered correct username and password. Can anyone here know about this problem? Please post on this forum. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Imap issues in Xoom Motorola

Hello friend I am also getting the exactly the same problem with my IMAP account. So many time I have seen and checked the settings of IMAP for my mobile but still I am not able to access my mail and I am confident that I have entered the correct username and password. I have 2 other Motorola devices where I have same settings and they work properly, But only on the Motorola Xoom, I am getting invalid username and password all time. Email browser actually looks good on the Motorola Xoom. Tell me any help so I can at least send and receive mail. My email is working properly on internet on my computer.

Hello friend this was the problem in my case also with my Xoom , so I decided to spent some time in troubleshooting or debugging this problem. An IMAP is written by my own and placed it between the Xoom and GoDaddy to analyze and to know the problem or issueI have made the conversation between them during the setup process. After doing so many experiments, I could figure out what is the actual cause. And applird this setting. ID( "name" "IMAP" "vendor" "provider, Inc." "support-url" " " "remote-host" ":98.232.66.89" "version" "3.1.0"). Try this and apply this may help you.

The email code is implemented the optional ID command in IMAP in gingerbread. They have it for recognize uncompaint imap server to work around in the process.They have encountered invalid error or bugs in imap implimentation.showing invalid server response.This same imap server in Android email client show that connection it not valid. Each one has different thinking that which code is faulty.The fastest way to fix this is to get godaddys so they can fix in one byte. Godaddy can help you to solve this problem so visit it. Reply if any further issue.