Thread: Nokia 3110c music player not working

Nokia 3110c music player not working

Hi friends . I am using Nokia 3110c cell phone for last two years. Everything was working perfectly fine .But yesterday when I was trying to update library in music player ,it was not able to find all the songs. I had almost 100 songs but I could just managed to find 20 only. To solve this problem I tried update my library many times even I restarting my phone several times. I formatted the memory card but nothing really helped me. Please somebody give solution of this problem.

Re: Nokia 3110c music player not working

Since many days I have been searching for the solution I have tried one which worked for me. You also try out this solution. Install oxycube software in your computer and connect your mobile to it. Now go into localfolderc there you have hidden files click there and delete music.db. Now remove your cell phone from pc. Restart your mobile,now music player problem will get fixed. Apply this solution, this will definitely work for you.

I had the same problem . I connected cell phone to computer using oxytube. Then go to path c:/hidden folder there you will find mmc.db or music .db. And delete this file . Restart your phone. Now your music player is ready . and still if you face the same problem then try restore factory setting . even then also if problems remains then visit to nokia center they will update your mobile software. After that restart now your music player will work fine.

First you need to find out what is the actual problem with your phones music player. Check whether you can play songs in gallery .go directly in any folder and play there itself . when you open music palyer whether directly it starts updating and keeps on doing so. If problem remains there then restore factory setting and update firmware. If still problem does not get solved , visit nokia care center.

I am using nokia 3110c cell phone , in my mobile music player is giving error , when I am going into music player. It is not working as usual and giving problem . it show starting music player but later on it is updating the library and shows no music file is found in the end. I tried to format memory card but nothing really helped me. There is no result , please give me any suggestions .I am waiting for your suggestion.