Thread: Does anyone know About LG Optimus One LP500

Does anyone know About LG Optimus One LP500

I have been using the phone of the LG and have been planning to get a new phone that will be supporting all the features and also it is that I have heard that the new phone is said to be working according to the many features that is being saved in it. The main factor is that the new launch of the phone of the LG is said to be based on the ICC world cup and also the phone has got some of the enchained features in it, Please help me out with the details of the phones and also the information regarding this phone. Please help me out with this.

Re: Does anyone know About LG Optimus One LP500

LG is said to have launched 'LG LP500', that is one of the new limited edition model that can be working out for the mobile phone of Optimus. The device of the electronics that is said to be the giant has said to be released in Korea with only 1,000 units of new model. And also all the new LG LP500 is said to be priced at rate of 12,990 and is said to be available in eight cities in India. And the phone has also has got some of the best of the features that can be used in it.

LG LP500 is said to be running in Froyo that is said to be running in on the Android 2.2, and also which can be upgraded to the version 2.3 of gingerbread and the card is said to be coming with a 3.15 megapixel camera and 2 GB of memory is used for the saving of the various files in it. And also it is been said that when an internal memory of 170 MB and that can be used for the resolution of the capacitive touch screen 3.2 inch 320x480. And the phone is also having many of the application support that will help you to work out well along with the common application of the phone.

Hey thank you for the information that you have just given to me I have been planning to buy a Android phone since long but the main thing was that I was not convinced that phone is going to work out well or not. But the main thing is that I have just got the entire information for the phone and also it is that I have booked the phone so that I can get the phone for my use as soon as possible. I just want the information of the various android applications and also the list of the android phones that can be used by me. Please help me out with this.

) It is said to be the mobile operating system created by Google. And the platform of the Android uses the Open Source and Linux based, that was said to be designed to facilitate the developments. And then using the files via the Open Handset Alliance, telephone operators, equipment manufacturers or developers can use libraries to quickly and easily create applications. You can just make the use of the Samsung Galaxy, HTC phones and also the phones of the Dell and the phones that is being provided by Micromax.