Thread: youtube does not work in Ipad

youtube does not work in Ipad

I have in recent times purchased a cool new Ipad. I like its entire feature and I am working on this Ipad without any problem. But Last night when I am trying to download Youtube application in my Ipad,I ma not able to do download . I do not know why youtube application does not effort on Ipad. I am trying to download 2 to 3 time but every time I am not able to do this so please tell me some suggestion to get solve this problem. Thank you.

Re: youtube does not work in Ipad

It looks that there is some issue in internet connection of your Ipad and because of that you are receiving such type of issue. Most of the public gets such type of issue. In this situation you have to first verify your Ipad’s internet connection. You be able to make sure this through browsing any site. If you are not capable to access any site after that it means that your Ipad's internet connection is not functioning correctly.

I suppose there is some issue in your Ipad's software as well as that's why you are receiving this type of issue. So to solve this problem you have to attempt to upgrade your Ipad. It is very simple procedure. This procedure install latest edition of software in your Ipad. Just watch out for latest updates in official site of Ipad. If latest update is accessible after that download in addition to install it in your Ipad. After this you will not find any issue.

From your detail it looks that there is several difficulty in your Ipad 's youtube application. It may get sullied or get spoiled in addition to that you are receiving such type of issue. So from my opinion you have to re-install youtube application in your Ipad to solve this difficulty. You Just have to uninstall Youtube application from your Ipad in addition to again install new edition of youtube application in your Ipad.

Have you restarted your ipad again? If not, afterward primary restart your ipad. Most of the public face such type of difficulty as well as they are capable to solve the issue by performing restart procedure. Just turn off your ipad. Now wait for few minutes. After that you have to turn on your ipad. After this you will have to make sure that is there any problem. I hope my idea will assist you.