Thread: Unable to put Opera Mini in the Favorites panel in Nokia X3-02

Unable to put Opera Mini in the Favorites panel in Nokia X3-02

I am using a Nokia X3-02 phone. I didn’t had any problem with it before. But now I have started to face some problem with it. In the favorite panel I had replaced the Opera Mini browser with some other function. Now I am planning to put it back. But now for some reason I am not able to put it back. I don’t know the reason behind it. So does anyone know why I am not able to put it back to the Favorite panel? If anyone knows it please get back to me.

Re: Unable to put Opera Mini in the Favorites panel in Nokia X3-02

I had a look at your problem and I think that there are some other users too who are facing with this same problem. According to me what you need to do is you have to restore the factory settings. Restoring the factory settings will surely help you to get away with your problem. If you feel restoring the factory settings is something big then it is not. It will just reverts to the settings as they were when you first got the phone. So that it the change which restoring factory settings makes.

I think that there is one more solution to this problem. If you are a bit hesitant about restoring the factory settings then you can go for one more solution. I think that you should get a new Opera Mini Browser altogether. You should uninstall the old browser and should install a new one. By doing this you phone will have a new browser. Hence after that you can then put the new Opera Mini browser in the favorite panel. You can try out with this solution.

I think that both the solution would work. But I would prefer getting a new Opera Mini browser. What you should do is get a new Opera Mini browser. Keep restoring factory setting as a secondary option. The problem with restoring factory setting is that it will take your phone to scratch. You need to again begin from scratch and make all the changes which you had done earlier. And this will become a tedious job. So for me this option doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Thank you for all the solution that were provided to me. It actually helped me. I was afraid to do the factory settings because I felt that something might go wrong and hence I opted for the other solution. I got a new Opera Mini browser and that helped me. I followed the same steps that I had used earlier to get a new browser. And then once I got a new browser I again put the Opera Mini browser back in into the favorites panel. So I would like to thank you all for your suggestions.