Thread: Cannot connect Nokia E5 to PC suite

Cannot connect Nokia E5 to PC suite

Friends, I have newly purchased the Nokia E5-00. This phone is working good in all the aspects but the just place where I am dissatisfied is the connectivity for the phone by means of Nokia PC suite. I have tried a lot of time to connect, but it failed to connect. Whenever I attach my phone toward PC using cable, it prompts me to attach through PC suite otherwise mass storage otherwise rest other alternative. when I select PC suite, my computer begin finding somewhat and then suddenly my phone ask once more what method you desire to connect the phone and again and again. It’s working completely well if I choose Mass storage. It is just the PC suite that is not able to connect. Please tell me that what the trouble with this is. Thank you. This is not the primary time I am using Nokia by means of pc suite, I have been using Nokia for about 8 to 9 years, I never had issues in connecting my extra Nokia to PC suite other than this time I just can’t accomplish it.

Re: Cannot connect Nokia E5 to PC suite

My suggestion to you is to make use of the OVI suite in the place of PC suite for your Nokia E5 phone. That will be the best option for you. I am also using the same and do not get any of the issues like this anytime and I am quite sure that you will also experience the same if you use this. So if you want to use that then you can download that from here. You will also get the complete instruction that how you can use that. Please reply of that helps you.

There is possibility that you are using the PC suite for some other phone. I would like to tell you that all the phones are having their own supported PC suite and if you try to make use of the PC suite of some other phone with some other phone then you may get the issues like this. So just check for this that it is the PC suite supported for Nokia E5. If you are having any doubt with this then you can search and download that in your computer once again and use that. I hope that this time, it will work properly.

In my opinion, I recommend you contact the service engineer at Nokia, the problem can be solved only there. I am saying you this because I was also facing same problem and searched in all parts of the solution and also applies to many of them, but nothing has helped me after I finally go to Nokia Care, and from there only I can solve the problem. So the problem is simply that the case for mobile phone hardware. So you should also do the same and see if that is helping you or not.

There may be some problem with the version of the PC suite that you are using in your phone and that is causing the issue for you. So search for the latest version of that available on internet and of there is availability of the latest version of it then you can download that in your computer and use that in the place of existing version. I have seen many of the cases like this where switching to the updated version solves the issue and I wish that this will do the same for you as well. Good Luck.