Thread: Music player controls stopped in Nokia c5

Music player controls stopped in Nokia c5

I have newly purchased the Nokia C5. I am having trouble by means of the music player. Whenever I run the music player then I establish that the controls lying on the music player are not functioning. I tried each button but any of them were not working on it. Lastly, I have required ending that by means of the red button on phone. This is a new-fangled phone that I purchased last month then why it is giving me the problem like this. I have attempted all the things which I know to crack that but it was not capable to assist me. Can you please inform me the reason for this and how can I resolve that? I will be grateful to every replies for this.

Re: Music player controls stopped in Nokia c5

Have you attempted to perform the factory reset for your phone? If not then you can attempt to perform the factory reset. To accomplish that, you must open the settings as of your phone and see for the alternative that says “Restore Factory Settings”. Click that choice and when you click on that then this will ask you for security code. The security code intended for that is 12345. After entering that, hit the ok button and this will begin restoring the phone. When it is accomplished by means of the process then it will restart the phone and the entire the settings will be back to the default condition. So try to perform that and verify if that can solve the matter for you.

I believe that the firmware within your phone is out of date and so you are having that issue. So if you desire to verify the version of that then you can input *#0000# as of your phone and then you will obtain the edition of the firmware lying on your mobile. Look for the updated version of the firmware on internet and if you find any update obtainable for the phone then you must download and install that in your computer and then verify if the problem get solved otherwise not. I am quite certain that this will resolve the difficulty for you.

As you have written that you purchased it in previous month and so I am quite convinced that this is beneath warranty era. So the primary thing that you require to perform in the cases similar to this is to ensure the guarantee of the phone and get that to dealer of phone. Ask them regarding the problem and perceive if they can assist you. If they cannot assist you then you can take this matter unswervingly to the Nokia care and I am in no doubt that they will direct you in the right way to resolve the difficulty. Thank you.

It is also possible that there are some bugs in the memory card that you are using and that is causing the problem for you. If you want to confirm that then simply remove the memory card from your phone and try to play some music from the phone memory and see if that is showing you the same problem. If that solves the problem then this will confirm that the problem is with the card. Connect that to your computer with the help of the card reader and then format that. This can solve the issue for you.