Thread: "Test network connections" in Nokia C5-03

"Test network connections" in Nokia C5-03

Hi all, I am having some problem in setting up the email for my Nokia C5-03 phone. To do the settings, I simply go to the MENU>APPLICATION>SETTING WIZARD>EMAIL SETUP and then it asks me to access the network and I confirm that. When I do that then it shows me the message that says "Test network connections". I am not able to understand and that why I am getting that message in my phone. I am having the gmail account and I want that when I get any email in my account then I should get the message on the Home Screen. Can you please help me to do that? I will be thankful to all the replies on this.

Re: "Test network connections" in Nokia C5-03

This is seems to be the problem with the service provider side and that is the main reason that your phone is showing you the messages like this. If you want to know that if the problem is with the service provider or not then you can contact them and ask them about the same. If this issue is from their side then they will let you know the reason for that and also the method by which you can solve this problem. This is the only thing that I can suggest you at the time and this is the best and the safest method to do that.

You should make sure that you are having the proper internet connection on your phone. This message normally comes when you are not having the internet connection or having the low speed of the connection. If you want to check that then you will have to configure your phone once again for the settings and see if that is able to help you. Other than this you can also call the customer case and ask them for the settings. You will have to tell them the mobile model that you are using. They will send you the settings via message. Save and apply that on your phone. After that restart you phone and see if you get the same message or not.

You can try all the possible solution for this issue and see if that is able to solve the issue. If that is not able to solve the problem then you can try to restore the settings to the default value in the phone and check if that helps you. To do that, just go to the settings select “Restore Factory Settings”. As you click on that then this will ask you for the password. Type 12345 in that and press OK. This is the default password for the entire Nokia phone. This will set all the settings to the default value. But make sure that this is your last option for this and you gave attempted all the other possible solutions.

There might be some problem with the account that you are using. I know that there are very less chances for this but still that is possible. So you can try to setup that with some other account and see if that is showing you the same thing. If it does not show you any problem then this will confirm that the problem is with the account that you are using. I don’t know that what is the solution for this but if you want then you can create a new email ID and use that with your phone. Thank you.