Thread: Nokia E5 security code is not accepted

Nokia E5 security code is not accepted

I newly brought a new Nokia E5 mobile phone. I have very private as well as significant data on my mobile phone so I have activated a security code on my phone with the intention that nobody can right to use my phone devoid of my authorization. I changed the security code for my phone and entered a new one. The next day, when I was trying to unlock the phone then it is not accepting password security code. I tried to do that many of the times but all the times it comes up with the same result, I have also tried with an old password, but is not allowing any if the passwords. I do not recognize what to perform; I have all my significant data on the mobile phone but cannot access that. Is there any technique that I can obtain my data devoid of unlocking the phone? Please help me.

Re: Nokia E5 security code is not accepted

As you told that you have forgot security password on your mobile. You will have to check that you have saved your password in any place or not. If you have not saved then you need to contact the manufacturer of this product. You can contact Nokia service center and tell them about your problem. You will need a IMEI no of your mobile phone to unlock your phone. You must be ready for your IMEI no you can give the solution as quickly as possible. After giving your IMEI no, you will be given a master key that will help you to unlock your mobile phone.

There may be many of the techniques to unlock any phone. You might get confused between those settings. If you want then the best way will be to contact the Nokia care and ask them about the problem. Other than this you can also see this guide. They have discussed many methods to unlock many of the phones. So just go through this guide and try this if you think that this will be useful for you. This is the only thing that I can recommend you at the time and hope that this will help you in any manner.

Do not be anxious, you be able to unlock the Nokia E5 phone but you will have to place some hard work for that. You have to visit the service center otherwise you can get in touch with them by phone to manufacturer of the mobile phone. you can ask them regarding the security code of the mobile phone, you can give them explanation regarding them that you are not remember your password and you want to unlock the phone they will inquire you regarding the IMEI no. it is a no that present at backside of the mobile phone (where you put the battery), you can also perceive this no. by dialing *#06# from the mobile phone, but as you told that your mobile is locked therefore you cannot perform that. After providing this no. they will provide you the code from which you will be able to unlock the phone.

I would like to tell you that the default security code for the Nokia phone is 12345. This is the same for all the models of the phone from Nokia. So just try this code and see if that is able to unlock your phone. I have seen many of the cases like this where this code works fine and I wish that this will do the same for you also. And if that also does not help you then the only option left for you is to contact the Nokia case and they will solve the issue. Please reply if that solves the issue for you. Thank you.

There is another possibility that the modem driver is located on your computer and what is showing you the problem. To connect the device to the computer ant, you must have installed the appropriate driver for that device. So installing on your mobile phone and then you try to connect again and I think it will connect this time without any problems.