Thread: How to disable angry bird notification in nokia N8 mobile phone

How to disable angry bird notification in nokia N8 mobile phone

hello friends, I have a certain issue in my games, since I was playing angry birds for the first time I had some setting been changed in my computer, while doing the setting I was asked to change the setting stating that would you want to get any notification in your phone, at that particular time, I did not ask for any of the notifications in my mobile, but after some time it started giving an notification for the same. I went through the game and checked the setting again as I must have made some mistake in the setting accidentally, but it was the same as I had done it previously, I have no idea now about how to disable the thing even after disabling the notification from the game.

re: How to disable angry bird notification in nokia N8 mobile phone

Hi there, this is really odd what are you facing, mostly once the notification is been disabled in the game then it should be not sending you any if the notifications. This thing is been done because of the badge consisting of certain counts in it. Try to reduce the value of the badge to zero so that it will not send any of the notification that is present in it. Even if that does not work then try restarting the phone so that the notification that were been sending to your phone will be disabled. It may happened that the setting that were present in the mobile phone was not been changed that will be changed.

Hey dude I was also getting the same issues with the angry bird, while I was playing games, I upgraded the game to the higher level where I purchased the mighty eagle, after that day all the useless and meaningless notification was been showed in the mobile, I tried the same thing what you had done like resetting the setting in the game that shows the notification that were disabled, but no help from that to come out from it. Please can anyone give me some other ideas to overcome this problem as the notification is been coming to the mobile for every minute and that is really annoying and irritating.

Hello friends, I have been playing angry bird for a long time and I have been all the versions and have cleared all the levels in the game, but since a long time there was some error that was coming into the mobile, always a notification would come in the mobile, the notification was all useless and meaningless. This had started recently when I started playing the latest version of the games. Later I came to know that it was a bug that was troubling most of the users, so I contacted the customer care for telling them the error that I was getting, they told me that they will check for the error and soon fixed they will fixed in the next update.

Thank you for all the comments that you people had been providing throughout the time, I really appreciate it and it was of great help, since I was uninstalling the game because it was giving most of the error in the game, but after reading the comments I had stop doing that and enjoying the games now I am not afraid about the game giving all the error hence it was a bug which will be getting solve by the developers, again thanks a lot.