Thread: Nokia C7 not working with PC suite

Nokia C7 not working with PC suite

Many times I tried to connect my newly purchased nokia c7 mobile phone to connect with in my windows vista compatible Dell inspiron laptop, but every time it flashes that the device is not detected. I tried by replug the mobile with the data cable, but when the connectivity prompt of the PC suite is appeared into the screen, it shows the failure message, now what to do? Any suggestion will be thankful greatly.

Re: Nokia C7 not working with PC suite

As per my opinion is the USB port of your system is working correctly, along with this also recommend you to check with any other mobile phone which one also support the same data cable, whether this is connecting or not. apart from that these type of problem might also be occurred for the PC suite application, this might be able to detect eth mobile phone, for that make sure that you are using the correct version of PC suite.

I would like to recommend you check the USB port mass driver, whether this is working or not, ping to the device manager and from there look for the mass storage driver, because according to my knowledge the problem that you mentioned is might be occurring for the USB port, sometimes I found that for the port failure these types of problem any occur. If you found any problem in the device manager with the mass storage driver then simply try to update the driver online. I hope if there is any issue with the USB port then this will be resolved.

I am also facing a problem with my newly purchased Nokia 5230 mobile, though this mobile was running fine till the last date. But suddenly from last night when I tried to connect the mobile in my windows 7 PC to access internet, it does not detect the mobile phone. I instantly remove the mobile and restart the system, thought that it might be a minor problem, and the reboot can easily resolve the issue, but it was not help me. After that I also tried by the USB mass storage driver, which is mentioned in the above, but this one also not helped me, it says that you are already using the update version. is there any other trick to resolve this issue.

I would like to recommend you to reload the PC suite, though in maximum of the cases the PC suite is termed as the cause for these types of problem. So for this first of all removes the existing one along with this also remove the installed files from the windows temporary folder and from the registry editor, now go for the fresh installation, I hope this process will somehow help you to overcome from the problem.

According to me, I recommend you to contact with the Nokia service engineer, the problem is only can resolve there, because I was also facing similar type of problem, after that I also searched in everywhere for the solution, and also applied many of them, but nothing was helped me, after that finally I go for the Nokia care, and from there only I can resolve the issue. So the problem is simply occurring for the mobile phone hardware. In my problem I was Laos found that the hardware of my mobile phone was failed and this is actual cause of theses type of problem.

Start the PC suite application, and from the process tab under task manager look for the process execution of the Pc suite, I was also experienced with this type of problem, and after deep search on myself I found that there are some of the third party software’s those are preventing to run the application, so from the task manager if you are also having any issue similar like that then simply first of all kill that process, and remove that application from your system. Along with this also reload the PC suite, it might be kept the file of that removed software after removing from your system. Go through this, I hope it will somehow help you to resolve the issue.