Thread: Dell latitude inbuilt Bluetooth not working with Nokia c7

Dell latitude inbuilt Bluetooth not working with Nokia c7

I am having a Dell latitude laptop; this is running with windows vista. All the features and the functions were running fine till the last date. But one of the features, the inbuilt Bluetooth is not working with the newly purchased Nokia c7 mobile phone. When I tried to connect the mobile phone with the laptop, via Bluetooth, and this says that the Bluetooth device is not detected, and after the second attempt I can able to made the connection, but this time when I tried to send a file from my system to the phone, it drop the connection and from then I am not able to made the connection again. What should I do now? Any suggestion on this will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Dell latitude inbuilt Bluetooth not working with Nokia c7

First of all check the Bluetooth wizard in your system, try to connect with the other Bluetooth enable device, for this first of all turn on the Bluetooth of both the devices, and search the Bluetooth wizard from your system, if this works then it is clearly happening for the mobile phone, you need to go for the further solution which is applicable for your mobile phone.

As per my opinion, I recommend you to check the Bluetooth driver status from the device manager after turn on the Bluetooth wizard of the laptop, ping to the device manager and look for the Bluetooth device driver is listed there or not. I was also facing similar type of problem and after consult with eth service engineer I found that the problems I in the Bluetooth wizard of my laptop, I simply update the firmware version and after then eth problem was solved. Try this, it may also help you.

According to me, I think you need to reconfigure or pair between the devices, might be the pairing is broken, for that turn on the Bluetooth wizard of both the devices, and from your mobile phone search the Bluetooth name of the laptops Bluetooth wizard, after searching click on pair option, it will ask you to insert the passkey to pair both the devices, insert this and paired them. Now try to send and file from your system to mobile phone or vice-versa. I had relevant issue, and after this re-pairing process the problem was solved so I hope this will also help you to overcome from the problem.

Though the problem which is sated here is occurring in your inbuilt Bluetooth, so for this I recommend you to go for update the Bluetooth driver in your laptop. Because i was also facing relevant issue after that when I searched ion this issue, found that problem was occurring for the laptop Bluetooth driver, so I recommend you to download the Bluetooth driver installation file from the manufacturer web site and terminate the installation process, it will replace the existing driver program and I hope after that the problem will be solved. Try this.

After applying above mentioned processes to resolve the issue, you still is facing the problem then simply it indicated that the problem is in your mobile phone Bluetooth wizard, for that try to connect with the other Bluetooth mobile phone, if this work then ok otherwise update the firmware version of the mobile. I think this will surely help you, but if still you are experiencing eth problem then simply contact with service engineer of the mobile phone manufacturer, if there is any issue with the mobile hardware, then they will rectify this.