Thread: Spreadsheet application for iPhone

Spreadsheet application for iPhone

I am an established businessman in my home town, I am always looking or the device that I can use at anytime from anywhere for my business purpose, then I found the apple iphone, this is a quite amazing apple device, I can easily use this for my work purpose along with this also use this as a mobile phone, with the advance features. Though I am using the iWork 09 in my apple device for the budgeting any for other business related works. but now I am willing some other applications those are designed with the advanced features. Is there anyone having any information regarding any good spreadsheet application for the iPhone? Any input will be appreciated.

Re: Spreadsheet application for iPhone

If you are basically looking for excel alternate application, then I recommend you for the “spreadsheet” application, this will surely fulfill your daily business related requirements, this is features with the formulas and other interfaces those are needed to perform the daily budgeting. Use of the Excel spreadsheet permit different formatting, such as copy and paste, cut and exports the data. Try with this. It is available on the AppStore.

Documents to Go for iphone is also rewarded with a very good popularity, Documents to Go allows you to create documents with the iPhone and synchronize with your computer. In addition, the iPhone version of Documents to go allows us to connect to some web services like "Cloud". A document to Go also warns you if any format or function are not supported and asks if you delete it or not. It is a fair compromise between the desktop and mobile versions of a document.

Quicksheet, is one of the first editor of files Excel able to view and edit this type of documents. Among the features of the product, there is a seamless integration with the product Apple device , it also lets you transfer files directly via a connection of using a Wi-Fi support and submit the alter documents with e-mail. The editing possibilities are attractive, it support a variety of mathematical formulas and allow complete management of the individual cells of the worksheets.

If you are looking for the advanced featured application for your apple device then go for the Roambi. It is an innovative business application transforms your business reports and data analytic into immersive mobile for advanced business solution. It featured with Quickly access and analyze up-to-the-minute company information from your iPhone or iPad. And make faster, smarter Decisions - anytime, anywhere.