Go Back   TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2011

iBook reader not running in ipod touch

I recently purchased a Apple ipod touch, this is very much impressed me with all of its features and with the functions. I am a college student, and there are some of the pdf files regarding my student purpose, to read them I installed ibook reader to read them, though I read some of the files with this reader, but from last day this not opening any such pdf files into the . Is there any other pdf reader that I can sue bin my. Any information on other pdf reader for ipod will be appreciated greatly.
Old 06-03-2011

Re: iBook reader not running in ipod touch

As per my knowledge the ibook reader is only applicable for the pdf file those are downloaded from the ibook store, so if the pdf file that you are willing to read in your is not form the ibook store then it might be open the file in the apple device. Along with this also be sure that the pdf file is compatible with to open and read into the ipod touch, because some files are not allowed to open in the apple device, it supports some of the files those are compatible with the particular reader format or from the apple store.
Old 06-03-2011

I was also facing similar type of problem in my apple ipad, this was also not open some of the files from the ibook store those I tried to open in the ibook reader, after that I also searched everywhere for the solution, but did not found any such kind of positive reply, though I applied many of them, but from there also I did not found any such response, after that by the suggestion of one of my friend I simply reinstall the ibook reader and by this the problem was solved. So I suggest you to go for this process, if the problem that you mentioned is a minor one then this will surely help you.
Old 06-03-2011

Room is probably the best available eBook reader for iPod Touch and is also free. It featured with the advanced options to read or manage the pdf files into ipod touch. Every page in the pdf file of the book is displayed as separately and can scroll to the next page just as we do in a real book, by using your fingers on the touch screen. By another option "double-tapping" you can change the display font, size, etc. Go through the menu and scroll bar to select the book that pleases you for a complete search.
Old 06-03-2011

Stanza lets you allow to read any ebooks available on the internet by directly transfer on your ipod touch, with using the same name by copying from the desktop application as well as. The application can read the following formats: pdf, doc, html, rich text and all other ebook formats. By double-click on the screen you can simply alter the font style as well as the size of them. You can also search for a specific word in the ebook by using a scroll bar to browse throughout the book or page.
Old 06-03-2011

B&N eReader is another ebook reader for ipod touch; it is claimed as a good reader with all of the features those are already applied into the apple store ebook reader for iphone and ipod touch devices. It is used for reading, whether books, magazines, newspapers or other reading material in your ipod touch directly or you can also transfer this from your system into the apple device. This is not a freeware and this is compatible with the apple ipod touch device. To use this you need to buy this and install into your apple ipod touch. BN eReader technology features LendMe Which Allows you to share your books with other users or Nook BN eReader eBook reader, it allows you to adjust the background, font, color and text to make your experience more customizable and enjoyable for you to read. So if you are willing to change the ebook reader that you are suing currently, then go for this.
Old 07-03-2011

Kobo ebook reader, this is also a good ebook reader that I am currently using, and as per my opinion, I recommend you to go for this reader. This is an application from kindle; it is termed as the best platform for ebook reader. I recommend you to go for this reader, it will surely fulfill the requirement of the ebook reading that you mentioned in your post.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,