Thread: Keys are not working in Logitech G13 Advanced Gaming Pad

Keys are not working in Logitech G13 Advanced Gaming Pad

I am having a Logitech G13 Advanced Gaming Pad, this is attached with the windows 7 OS. the gaming pad and the system was running fine till the last date, but suddenly I encountered a problem with the gaming pad, some of the keypads are not working, by the help of the some of the suggestions or tricks I tried to resolve this issue, but nothing help me. Now I am looking for any other gaming pad, I am not having such information regarding any other good gaming pad, so I am posting here. Is there anyone having any information regarding the gaming pad or any other trick to resolve the issue? Any information will be appreciated greatly.

Re: Keys are not working in Logitech G13 Advanced Gaming Pad

As per my opinion on this type of problem, I recommend you to check whether the gaming pad is working or not into other windows compatible system. I was also facing almost similar type of problem. Some of the specific type of problem was stopped working. After that I checked on the connectivity, and found there is a problem in the port, for that the pad was not properly supported, and some of the keys of that pad are stopped working. So check there, the problem might be there.

This might be occurring for the hardware device, make sure that the hardware devices in your system those are collaborate with the gaming pad are working fine, along with this also check whether any other hardware driver is creating any problem with the pad hardware device, because as per your problem this is directs to the pad hardware. Go through this, I hope from there you will surely get any solution regarding the problem.

One of the most popular gaming pad from Logitech, which is known as Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2, I am using this gaming pad in my windows vista system. this is running fine, if you are willing to change the gaming pad that you are using, then I recommend you to go for this gaming pad. This is a good gaming pad, it will not give you not problem where as I am using this from a long time.

The wired Xbox 360 controller for the PC and Windows operating systems, the Xbox 360 console connected to can also. It works fine with the typical PC games that require great gaming control, as well as compared with the original Xbox controller cuts in, this also works with the Xbox along with this in your system whether this is a windows platform or other platform.

Logitech gamepad F310, this is another gaming pad, which you can use as an alternate of the gaming pad that you are using. Me and one of my friend also using this gaming control pad and this I am using from a long time, it still now did not give me any problem with its functions and along with the keys. So I suggest you of you are willing to swap the gaming pad then go for this, this is form the same manufacturer, whose gaming pad you are using now.