Thread: Syncing Motorola Xoom to a phone

Syncing Motorola Xoom to a phone

Yesterday I saw someone using the Motorola Xoom tablet. It was looking awesome and was loaded with loads of functions. So now that I have seen the tablet I feel like buying it too but before I really buy it I want to clear one of my doubts as to has anybody managed to sync the Motorola Xoom to an Android. I know that with the latest technology it is practical to sync phone to phone or your tablet to a mobile phone. I would like to know about the applications which are used to sync these devices.

Re: Syncing Motorola Xoom to a phone

First of all you will have to get in touch of an application called “B-Folders”. After which you are supposed to install this application on the Android mobile phone as well as the Motorola Xoom. After the installation of the application you are supposed to select the “new item” and try entering a note. After which you need to move to the sync screen on the Android phone and the Motorola Xoom. If for instance you are using a Wi-Fi connection is then both the devices will be prompted automatically. Now you can hit the peer icon on one of the devices and sync them successfully.

There is one more application which I am aware of for file peer to peer file sharing purposes. It is the P2P file sharing application, which is used by thousands of people. Using this application you can transfer audio tracks, videos, and other files over the network. There are several P2P file sharing applications available on the internet you can easily download and install in on your respective devices. You can use this application in place of the B-Folders application following the same procedure of syncing the devices.

B-Folders is an exclusive application mainly used for secured synchronization purposes. You can secure and organize all your confidential notes, passwords, credit card information, including personal contacts. Now an interesting about this application is that you can sync multiple PCs, mobile phones and tablets, through the “usb”, “Wi-Fi” or even “3G” connections. So this is the ultimate application using which you can sync your devices.

B-Folders application really proved to be efficient when I tried to sync my mobile phone with the Motorola Xoom via the Wi-Fi connection. Some of the features of this application are as follows :
    • You can sync multiple devices in a secured manner.
    • You can secure your passwords.
    • Can even secure confidential trade and financial information.
    • You can organize the references in a better way.
    • You can maintain a list of shopping items and other tasks.
    • It provides complete sync between multiple systems or devices.

Downloading from the web site on to the computer systems is a kind of traditional way of sharing information. Now days a new trend has started in which multiple devices sync together and share information via a Wi-Fi or a 3G connection or even a USB. With the increasing interest in P2P file sharing method there are several P2P file sharing applications using which we can sync the devices or the computers to share data. Some of the P2P file sharing applications are Bittorrent, Limeware, Shareaza, Kazaa, iMesh and many more. All you need to do is just download one of the P2P application and sync your devices for easy and reliable sharing of information.