Thread: Thinking of buying a new canon camera, need help!

Thinking of buying a new canon camera, need help!

I am thinking of buying a new canon camera for myself. I have heard that canon is releasing its Canon vixia HF s30 and I think that will be much better option. The Canon vixia HF s21 is a good camera I have heard but I am not sure with which one I would like to go. So could you all help me with the suggestions so that I will be able to get some input on the different models of the camera. So anyone who has the basic idea of the prices and also the features of the new releases of canon cameras then do post in here as early as possible.

Re: Thinking of buying a new canon camera, need help!

The vixia HF S21 and the Vixia HF S30 are basically both the same models and there is nothing difference in its features. The main difference is in the cost. The Vixia HF S30 is available at $1,099.99 while the vixia HF S21is available at $1,300.00. The prices may come down now because some days ago In some website I found out that it is available at a price range of $999. The internal memory of s21 is quite good and it is much higher than the s30 which is 64Gb internal memory. So if asked between the two I would surely opt for s21. It is a good camera and also I have heard good reviews about it. so that’s my choice.

I would like to go with the newly released Canon HF-G10. If your price is not an issue then surely opt for it. it has got improved sensors that will help you capture the image of long distances with an awesome clarity. Such type of feature is very rare in the new releases of the canon camera. Go for it if you want a good picture clarity supported by a good zoom advantage. So that’s what are the additional features of the camera that I got here. Finally its upon you to decide with which one you would like to go.

If you are thinking of going with the low priced range of camera then I would advise you to go with the vixia HF S20. Available at a price range of $ 749. I think that will be much better option for you. I have not got any complaints from this particular camera. With the internal memory of 32Gb with a good led screen and a unique picture quality it is going well with all types of customers. So that’s what I have to say about this particular camera. Believe me it is a good camera and you can easily opt for it. since it is available at a good price range.

Hey thanks for all your suggestions. Well let me inform you all that the information that you have provided here were quite informative. So is it possible that you all could help me more with the suggestion’s all these models are good I know that is there any other good model that I have not come across. so any one of you who has more knowledge about canon cameras and their respective models then do let me know about it. Since I am in a hurry to get one.

All the models that are suggested above are the best one’s that come from canon. Rest all the models have a lot of problems I it. most of them do not give you the picture clarity while zooming. The other good model that I have come across which I find it very interesting is the Sx130. I think it is the one model that comes a long way ahead of the all the other sx models. So if you want you can have a look at this particular model.