Thread: Bad picture quality of Canon SX 10

Bad picture quality of Canon SX 10

I am really very upset with the bad picture quality of canon sx 10. I just recently brought this camera and for a instance I thought of just clicking a photograph and from the quality of the photograph that I received I thought it was the ordinary quality image that I was getting to see. So that’s why I thought this a pretty ordinary camera with a very average performance. The bad quality of this particular phone is the digital noise that we get to hear after the clicking of the image. Let me tell you it is pathetic. So that’s why I have come here to inform you all that if you are thinking about taking this particular camera then better stay away from it.

Re: Bad picture quality of Canon SX 10

I thought I was the only guy with this particular problem. Well I did some clicks sometime ago and I observed that after the clicking of the photos the image quality is terrible. It should not be counted in the range of the digital camera. For the testing I did take some picture with my old canon A620 after that I took picture from canon sx 10. Then I compared both the images and just saw the quality of both the images. Let me inform you that the image quality of the A620 is far low then the SX 10. I was really very baffled by my choice and hence I am thinking to get it replaced as early as possible.

Having looked at the review of the above person regarding this particular camera I think it absolutely correct. I was trying to get a good picture of my bike which I have recently brought. No matter whichever quality of the image that I select the end result that I get is quite poor. The image quality if it is kept in high mode then also there is no difference in the output. So that’s what I have to say here the image quality is poor. I have heard many reviews about the camera in the internet I was amazed with the reviews that I get to hear. All were praising the camera. I thought I was the only one getting the bad image quality. Anyways nice to hear it from you all.

It was great that I came across this thread in this particular forum. Well I was going to purchase the sx10 shortly and I was thinking that it will be a good camera. Having read all this bad things about the camera I think I must have a better second look on the camera. Many of my friends had no idea about the picture quality of this particular camera and hence I thought internet will be the next best option where I could get a good intake of the camera. There I got to hear several good things about the camera and hence I was thinking to buy it. Some timely advice from you all did help me. Otherwise I could have ended up purchasing the camera.

One of my friends also had the same problem that you all are facing right now. The problem was that he was getting to see the shadows of the images in the background when he used to switch on the flash of the camera. Imagine a digital camera with such a bad picture quality. One more thing he referred me here is that there was no difference I the automatic settings as well as the manual settings. The automatic settings image quality is also same and also in the manual settings whenever we change the image quality of the camera the difference is unnoticeable. As of now he has registered a complaint with the canon people and asking them to get his camera replaced. So that’s what I have to say here.

Thanks for sharing the opinions everyone. I really hope that the voice that we are voicing out here does reach the right people there. Cannon people must surely think over this topic and accordingly must check over the problem. So that’s what I have to say here. We must report this problem to the cannon people and ask them to make the necessary changes respectively. So I hope more suggestions do come in.