Thread: Macro features on SX 130

Macro features on SX 130

I have purchased a new SX130 digital camera. In starting it was working absolutely fine. But since last few weeks ,Its some features are getting affected. Using became little confused. The instructions prescribed for SX130 are creating confusion. Normally it says to press left arrow then continuously up and down button simultaneously. There I am facing time delay problem. If someone has faced this issue then kindly help me.

Re: Macro features on SX 130

Yes, I am also having same camera . SX 130 model has nice macro. All features are good but not that that much nice. There are some problems in some features. It is showing some problem while full zooming and full sharpning of photos. I guess there is some better way to solve all these issues.If someone knows how to fix these small problems. may be possible your suggetion will hepl me. thanks to all of you who suggested.

Hey thanks. I had the same difficulty. It was so simple to get an awesome macro shot, quick, among my elderly Power shot A590. But currently I have the SX130 and did not pretty know what to do. I know if I had it in auto it would auto notice, but I never have it in auto. So, to restate your answer, SX130 owners push left to get to physical focus and they have to dial down to get into a macro variety. It is not instant, but it does give superior control. And I can shoot a macro in super vivid mode.

There is a simple method to set in macro mode on your SX130 camera. If camera have in Auto mode, your camera will mechanically go into macro mode at what time you bring the camera shut enough to the object you are photographing. You have to go into macro mode through pushing the controller dial to the left and rotating the dial to macro mode. I hope this information will help you to solve your problem, and if it works for you that’s fine.