Thread: Intermittent Blue Screen in DELL 8400

Intermittent Blue Screen in DELL 8400

Hi, I have a DELL 8400 computer that has been intermittently receiving the Blue Screen (BSOD) for quite a few months now. The problem is intermittent consequently i have just been rebooting to utilize the PC again. Though, I would like to obtain this solved now. While it occurs, it declares that Windows shut down to defend the PC as well as it does a physical memory dump. Infrequently, while it occurs, I as well listen to a loud spinning noise; however I am not confident if it is the hard drive or a CD drive spinning. No latest hardware has been installed lately; however I am not able to comment regarding any new software. So please help me .Thanks in advance for your assist.

Re: Intermittent Blue Screen in DELL 8400

iaStor.sys file is an often subject of malware attacks. With the detail you have given I consider you will require assist from the malware removal team. I would like you to begin a new thread as well as post a DDS log HERE in addition to contain a link to this thread. Please confirm that you read the detail about getting started previous to you begin your thread. It would be useful if you position a message here once you have finished the steps in the guide as well as have started your issue in malware removal. Good luck as well as be patient. Assist is on the way!

You have make modification to your system previous to you started experiencing these problems. From my opinion you have to Download Deckard's System Scanner as well as after that save it to your computer. Then you have to close the entire applications as well as windows. Then you have to Double-press on DSS.exe to run it, as well as follow the prompts. While the scan is finish, 2 text files will open - Main.txt as well as Extra.txt.

Hey here is same problem since installing Windows 7 on my Dell XPS M1330, each few days I find an intermittent blue screen. Once was while the PC was in utilize, as well as numerous other times while it was “at sleep”. The blue screens appear to be occurrence more commonly recently. The system crashed both yesterday as well as today. I got the error message. I have saved the Minidump files as well as the "sysdata.xml" files. I observe no alternative to upload those file here, though. Any assist you may offer to solve this problem would be very much valued.

To solve the error in addition to stop the error from returning, update or take out the offending driver. This error is able to happen for the reason that of a device driver, however it is able to also happen for the reason that of a file system filter driver .To cut off the driver that is causing the error, you have to Check to confirm that your PC as well as the entire installed devices are on the Hardware Compatibility List (HCL). Make sure for drivers that are not designed for utilize with Windows. You be able to utilize the Sigverif.exe tool to perform this. Verify for driver updates that may be obtainable for your hardware. Update any software that utilizes filter drivers. Take out any non-critical devices as well as software to assist isolate the device or software that is the reason for the error.

From my opinion this is related to kernel crash problem to solid solve this type of kernel crash problem, we require to debug the crashed system dump as well as examine the connected source code if required. Unluckily, debugging is beyond what we are able to perform in the forum. I did like to advise that you make contact with Microsoft Customer Support Service (CSS) for help so that this issue can be solved well

Thanks for the reply.

I had somebody who recognizes how to perform it analyze the mini-dump errors formed by the blue screen. As it turned out, it was caused through the driver the driver netw5v32.sys . This driver goes to the Intel Wireless WiFi Link Adapter driver. I also observe Dell had problem a BIOS update on their site for my system. So I perform to update the BIOS from Dell. And then Downloaded/installed the present netw5v32.sys driver from Intel.