Thread: Filemanager for ipad

Filemanager for ipad

Friends, I am having the iPad and I am proud to be the owner of that. Now, I am just wondering for some Filemanager app that can be supported by the ipad and with the help of which, I can arrange files on iPad and also can handle the editing for office kind app's particularly excel spreadsheets. I have searched for this on google but not found the one that is able to do this. So I am leaving this thread over here so that I can get some suggestion from other people. So if you know that what can help me to this then please help me. I will be thankful to all the replies on this. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Filemanager for ipad

There is software that is known as Documents to Go. This will help you to syncs with Dropbox as well as this will permit you to store documents locally devoid of going throughout iTunes. It is able to handle the spreadsheets quite well. It is also working fine with the PDFs. You can try this and see if that is able to meet your requirements. This is the only software that I can suggest you at the time and I am quite sure that this will help you as well. Please reply if this helps you.

Other than the Documents to Go, you can also try to use the Goodreader. This is the advanced file manager and it is capable to open many of the document types. This will also help you organize your files in well manner. I cannot describe it in deep here so if you want then you can see this link and this will explain in deep about this. So just search and download that. Think that this will fulfill all your needs that you wish in the File Manager. Thank you.

If you search on google then you will find the software named as iPad Manager. This is the all in one iPad management software. iPad Manager be capable to convert some parts for DVD/video/audio sources toward iPad supported format earlier than importing into iPad, iPhone otherwise iPod. You be able to perform Music toward iPad, Video toward iPad, DVD toward iPad, Image toward iPad and any other files to iPad. Basically, iPad Manager connect your PC to iPad (capable to change files earlier than importing), iPad toward PC (exporting, backup iPad files toward local computer). through iPad Manager, file management can by no means be so easy. In added words, this iPad Manager can not just assist you to move videos, songs, photos as of computer toward iPad as well as from iPad toward computer in greatest speed, but also change DVD/video files as of the machine into iPad supported format.

I am new to iPad other than having Android many times ago it was easy to create the switch. Both platforms works off the cloud as well as Android permits you to rise the device plus make use of a file manager. Once you hold the cloud these devices turn out to be much friendlier. But as additional posters have talked about some of the file manager. I would like to tell you that iTunes permits you to sync to the desktop, but this is a crappy function of it. Learn for sync the entire of the clients, with your desktop otherwise laptop, toward the cloud servers as well as appreciate that there is no "file system" for manipulating on the iPad. You control it on the desktop and after that it syncs those manipulations as well as unexpectedly the iPad match it. I am using the combination of Dropbox, Docs 2 Go as well as iTunes toward syncing for exchange mode on the Exchange Server. My iPad as well as laptop each show the precise similar data every time. I am able to edit on Word on laptop otherwise Docs 2 Go on phone otherwise iPad. simply drag regarding Docs 2 Go is I have to begin a sync when I acquire back to laptop. All else presently stays synced with push.

Thank you all for your replies. I have downloaded the Goodreader and that comes to be really helpful to me. It is having all the things that I needed from the file manager. So, I would like to recommend all the other users who are searching for the same to use this and I can say that this will also be helpful to you. Anyway, thank you very much again for your replies.