Thread: Motorola Xoom and Exchange Active Sync

Motorola Xoom and Exchange Active Sync

So yesterday I took Motorola Xoom, the first thing I do is sync my work email. I get the dreaded "your device does not support the necessary security policies." Motorola / Google.... come on if you wish for to compete with the IPAD to do this work. I installed touchdown and it synchronized to my work email. For $ 800 I hope this is fully functional. If any suggestion you have so you can provide me it is better for me to know about. Mine worked fine. I was angry only because the view of the landscape that doesn't subfolder group. It took all the folders and put them in the list of alpha-1 despite subfolder which was. But I use the interchange through any site I not remembered it name and almost instantly.

Re: Motorola Xoom and Exchange Active Sync

This is a Google knowledge device. All the Exchange support is complete by Google. Make Exchange work properly is not easy. Just check out some of official site to see how our efforts for more political support have sometimes resulted in less than optimal experience for some users of Exchange. While we hope to have the issues - and more political support - in the future, has not been an easy road. I'm sure we will assess the demand for more robust support Exchange tables. For now I would say it is encouraging that the touchdown closed the gap.

Thanks guys, really just responded to another post. But why Froyo fully compatible with Exchange and honeycomb is not. I think MOTO want as a feature to be released? Particularly because there are articles out there proverb that this is an enterprise-ready machine? Touchdown is a fine application, but for $ 800 I hope that this device has the best native-sharing client around. Please reply on it. I am very thankful to all of you.

I cannot say any statement on what Froyo natively supports and why not MOTO’s change policy expert, but we do not walk this. MOTO certainly be in trouble with the stock and work toward solutions. Agree that in a perfect world all change policies would be totally compatible, but there are dozens (maybe hundreds) of changes policy. If I could say what the policies were not supported in your particular case, which would be helpful? I know that error messages do not usually provide details. This could be simply a question of setting issue. May be possible there is something missing in settings.