Thread: Motorola Xoom Application will not install

Motorola Xoom Application will not install

Hello friend, I got a trouble regarding my Motorola XOOM phone, recently I come across this problem. This issue just appeared me I don’t know where it come from. I could no longer install any new application to my Motorola phone. It does not matter what the applications are, or if I even install the application bought from the market, they simply does not install. This also goes with updates. Any help to get out of this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Motorola Xoom Application will not install

Hi everybody on this forum I also facing the somewhat the same problem. I bought a application from the market when I am trying to install it. Installation gets aborted in between. I tried a lot but not succeed. Even now My Motorola phone is not being updated. Everything was fine last night. I was surfing last night and had not done anything else. Where is the problem I am getting issue? If anybody is aware of this type of issue. Please post on this forum.

Hi friend I read your problem it sound like storage space problem. You will have already installed many programs into you Motorola Xoom mobile. There will be less space left. When you are trying to install any new application it does not allow. Once you achieve 90 percent of the disk space it does not allow further any installation. That remaining space is used for small program or running program. So to know actual problem first uninstall some application to get some more free space then try to install the new application. I think this may help you.

Hello friend, It seems that a quite a few applications installed. You have installed many applications and you may have very less available space. You should try forced restart by pressing the up volume button and the press power on key same time, then your system your system will reboot. Once you rebooted, then check memory again to see if you are still seeing less available space. If so, you have to clean memory by removing some of the larger apps till don’t have large space or you can force to install after un installation of application.

Thank you very much for posting onthis forum and for giving your valuable time for me. The actualproblem was not in phone. issue was with the memory space.I uninstalled the some unused application then tried to install new applcation. My Motorola Xoom accepted this application. I am so glad that now I can use my favouries application. Thanks once agan.