Thread: Samsung S730 battery problem

Samsung S730 battery problem

Hello everybody on this forum, I have trouble regarding my Samsung S730 camera. If I get any help about this would be appreciated. I have a Samsung camera. I am using this Samsung s730 since a year. Recently I faced the problem of the battery in this. Samsung camera shows that battery is dead and shut down in short time. I bought new battery. What could be the problem. I am not getting the actual issue if any idea please post on this forum.

Re: Samsung S730 battery problem

Hello friend I want you to know that Samsung s730 uses a lot of battery power, I think this is because of LCD in it. Sometimes it may be chance that new batteries are a very old than you think and have lost their charge. So I will suggest you to buy rechargeable battery of Lithium, or you can use hybrids like the Sanyo Eneloops so insure that you have freshed charged. Charge it completely.I think it would help you to get the problem.

There may problem in your battery. Battery has become bad. Try lithium AA battery thus lithium aa batteries are more powerful as compare to the alkalines as alkalines are not chargeable. They cannot rechargeable and you will have the same issue when you have alkalines.If you get hybrid rechargeable battery then you are confident that, if battery discharged you can recharge it, you can get maximum power and maximum battery life.

Hello friend I have also Samsung S730 camera and using Nimh rechargeable batteries in it since last two years. Everything has been good until last week, Now I could not start my camera I mean to my camera wouldn't power up, despite my camera batteries recharged Cell are new, and I have not charged it more than 4 times. Will it be that the camera is now requiring more power or what? does anyone have of a more reliable source of power?

Hello Friend, I would like to thank for giving your such important time for me. I got the actual cause by this forum. There was the issue with my Samsung device. It is taking more power. Maximum power it taken while on an off the Samsung camera. So I bought rechargeable battery it solve my problem. I charge it twice a day to wark. Thank you to all of you.