Thread: How to send music files in nokia C5 -03 over Bluetooth

How to send music files in nokia C5 -03 over Bluetooth

I have recently purchased nokia c5-03 cell phone .It is really nice featured cell phone. Its sound quality is really nice. I want to transfer music files to my mobile using Bluetooth. Since my mobile is having bluetooth .some one guide me how to complete the file transfer over bluetooth. I want to transfer music files from phone to phone and from computer to phone as well but using bluetooth only.Please tell me how to pair devices. I am hoping suggestions .

Re: How to send music files in nokia C5 -03 over Bluetooth

First you need to verify that Bluetooth is turned on in both devices and are not hidden .your cell phone will have Bluetooth in its menu .You can select either manual or specific instructions for apiring of these two devices. These instructions needs to be followed for pairing of two devices .Once pairing of devices is done , on one device it will prompt one message for allowing the transfer then,grant the permission.After permission granted file will get transfered.

Switch on Bluetooth devices in your mobile and the other device from where you want to transfer the audio file. Make sure your mobile is not hidden in bluetooth setting. Now one device will send pairing request to other then after authentication through password, connection is established between the two devices.Now send the file which you want to send then on other device i.e mobile allow the file transfer.Allow access from one to other devices now you can easily transfer music files to and from your mobile phone over Bluetooth.

If you want to transfer music files from computer to your phone .First you establish the Bluetooth connectivity. You will some option called as browse ,this will browse your phone content i.e it will show all your mobile folder now select the folder in your phone to which you want to transfer the music files and select the folder from where you want to transfer the files. Now simply drag the file from its location to the selected folder in mobile memory. Accept the file when it is prompted on your phone.